DVDVR Message Board

That's because Cap adds nothing to the Avengers.

You'd love Ultimates vol 1. It has a Freddie Prinze Jr joke. I barely even know who that is. I should "send" it to you.

I wouldn't inflict Ultimates on my worst enemy though. So I neither like nor dislike you enough to do that. But you should probably seek it out.

Dude, the Ultimates was awesome.  At least, at the time.  Hitch's art is still fucking amazing.  

I love most of Mark Millar's non 616 work.  Except Wanted.  That sucked.

Marvel has announced James Spader will be playing Ultron in Avengers: Age of Ultron. I assume he'll be doing a motion capture performance ala Ruffalo's Hulk.

Pretty sure it will just be a voice acting gig. I like Spader so I don't mind this.

A few years ago when there were rumors of an Alias/Jessica Jones series I thought Spader would've been perfect as Purple Man.  He's got the total creep vibe of the character down to a science and his brand of sleaze would be fun in a more mature Marvel film/TV universe.

I suppose it is too much to ask that enough poetic license be taken so that Batista is allowed to keep his epic soulpatch from Riddick for his role as Drax.

Or will fanboys revolt if Drax is not completely hairless?