DVDVR Message Board

The one thing about Thor is that there are a bunch of enemies that would rock on film. Enchantress. Executioner. Absorbing Man. The Wrecker. Hela. Ulik. Any of those would be worthy of being on film.

Yeah I was bummed that Malekith became so one dimensional, but I have absolute faith that an Executioner & Enchantress movie would be awesome in anything other than the most incompetent hands. Their relationship and the way it would bring Thor and Jane into the story are perfect for the big screen. If you could fit in Hela and Skurge's journey into Hel also then you could have something truly spectacular.

Who could fill up that Enchantress outfit? Christina Hendricks?

Leo's babe from Wolf of Wall Street. Book it.

I'm kinda intrigued by the redhead playing Lorelei on SHIELD, too. Between her and Sif, next week is going to be screencapped to death by fanboy websites.

This week's episode was another good one. I've been a staunch supporter of Gregg/Coulson but I have to admit Paxton dominated the screen whenever he was on. I had faith they'd eventually start playing with the expanded Marvel universe but never in a million years did I expect the frickin' KREE to show up on my TV.

Another theory floated around:

That Skye is actually Abigail Brand(who happens to be another Wheadon creation) and that the reason that the drug didn't screw her up the way it did Coulson is that she's already (half)Kree(or whatever it was).  Would also cover that the agency watching the Guest House is actually SWORD, and operates independently.

I was about to suggest Margot Robbie but the right answer is probably Diane Kruger.

I would be tempted to say Charlize Theron or Tricia Heifer but they're probably considered to be too old for that role, whatever that means. 

Since the rule seems to be that Asgardians have to be UK / Aussie thespians, I might roll with Imogen Poots or Yvonne Strahovski.

Dammit man, I'm at work.  How am I supposed to walk to the copy machine now? 

Put a stack of papers in front of it. 

Like I am.

ScarJo? I'm in.

I'd really like to see a Black Panther movie but I guess they'll never do it..

I was hoping for a Black Widow movie with Hawkeye as co-pilot (like Widow is co-pilot for Cap 2) where the mission takes them to Wakanda, introducing Black Panther to the mix.  You get some love triangle action and a different setting for a Marvel movie (jungle) -- one which conveniently gives an excuse to show Johansen scantily clad.  And the far-flung locale explains why they can't call in Thor, etc, when Klaw or whoever shows up.  (that or maybe the huge vibranium deposits mess with their com)

But as Zac_Fu said, it'd be best if Joss himself was the director, which is probably not feasible.

Sooo crazy we're getting fucking Batroc the Leaper in a movie.

I hope there's at least some throwaway line explaining why Hawkeye isn't a part of those SHIELD missions (or at least that one). Seems like he would be.

I was about to suggest Margot Robbie but the right answer is probably Diane Kruger.

I would be tempted to say Charlize Theron or Tricia Heifer but they're probably considered to be too old for that role, whatever that means.

Since the rule seems to be that Asgardians have to be UK / Aussie thespians, I might roll with Imogen Poots or Yvonne Strahovski.

As a Chuck and Mass Effect supernerd, I would lose my shit if Yvonne got the role.

Another theory floated around:

That Skye is actually Abigail Brand(who happens to be another Wheadon creation) and that the reason that the drug didn't screw her up the way it did Coulson is that she's already (half)Kree(or whatever it was).  Would also cover that the agency watching the Guest House is actually SWORD, and operates independently.

This theory bothers me even more than the other terrible theory.

I would be tempted to say Charlize Theron or Tricia Heifer but they're probably considered to be too old for that role, whatever that means.

Since the rule seems to be that Asgardians have to be UK / Aussie thespians, I might roll with Imogen Poots or Yvonne Strahovski.

As a Chuck and Mass Effect supernerd, I would lose my shit if Yvonne got the role.

I would, too, but Hollywood = Cronyism makes me think that Chris Hemsworth may just try to get his wife, Elsa Pataky, the job.

elsa_coer_18ph9em-18ph9f1.jpg

.... not that I'd be disappointed or anything, but she's only 5'3'. 

I'd think that fanboys worldwide would bitch if the actress playing Amora wasn't at least 5'9" if not over six feet tall.

I think she also has a slight Spanish accent which would annoy the Asgardians = British crowd.

I would, too, but Hollywood = Cronyism makes me think that Chris Hemsworth may just try to get his wife, Elsa Pataky, the job.

I'd think that fanboys worldwide would bitch if the actress playing Amora wasn't at least 5'9" if not over six feet tall.

I think she also has a slight Spanish accent which would annoy the Asgardians = British crowd.

I would then say the woman who plays Brienne on Game of Thrones. Sadly, i bet some would say she was not classically beautiful enough.

I would then say the woman who plays Brienne on Game of Thrones. Sadly, i bet some would say she was not classically beautiful enough.

I can see how that woman would be considered enchanting, not Christina Hendricks enchanting...and now I have to wait a while to get my papers from the copy machine.

600full-gwendoline-christie.jpg

???

• Like 3