DVDVR Message Board

I stand by my prediction from months and months ago. Around 185 million domestic.

I bet it does just north of 2. It's a summer flick and will be coming off the heels of the Cap sequel. I bet Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel doing press for this thing will help more than some people think...

They've been doing the slow burn push for Black Widow since she was introduced. She wasn't the LEAD in Avengers but she was definitely the key character, and from what I've read that continues in Cap 2 and gets a lot bigger in Avengers 2. 

Black Widow is Marvel's Roman Reigns.

I dunno guys.

I'm a pretty positive dude.   I am a Marvel fan and I have friends that work on this shit so it usually colors my opinion quite a bit.

I see all this shit in the theatre like right when it comes out.

A Black Widow movie screams "wait until it's streaming on Netflix" to me.  I'm not the only one, right?

I dunno guys.

I'm a pretty positive dude.   I am a Marvel fan and I have friends that work on this shit so it usually colors my opinion quite a bit.

I see all this shit in the theatre like right when it comes out.

A Black Widow movie screams "wait until it's streaming on Netflix" to me.  I'm not the only one, right?

You might be?

Who knows, Cap 2 and Avengers 2 might go a long way in changing your opinion.  

It's a mixed blessing that Joss is busy with the Avengers franchise and overseeing/coordinating the various Phase movies because if any solo film would be perfect for him, it'd be Black Widow.

Seriously? From what I've seen of Whedon he isn't very good at all with governmental greys.