DVDVR Message Board

GLOBAL FORCE WRESTLING~! (The Jarrett Thread)

RIPPA

I see GFW being wrestling's version of Bob Sacamano. That weird guy that lives across the hall keeps rambling on and on about it, but I'm never going to see it with my own two eyes.

"You know my friend Jeff Jarrett?"

"I thought he was Dixie's friend."

"Well, he called at about 3 this morning, we got to talking. He sells DVDs over at the gimmick table-- 40 bucks."

"40 bucks? Is this TNA?"

"No, but the difference is negligible."

They are doing a slow build. The entire first year of TV is Double J walking from Memphis to Mexico. They are going to tape all the walking in 8 days and spread it out over the year.

• Like 3

How can they have a relationship with a company that doesn't exist? What, did GFW president George Glass promise one day when they have a roster instead of a database they'll be excited to have Okada play Kato again?

• Like 2

...someone please tell me how to contact Jeff Jarrett, and I ain't kidding.  

http://globalforcewrestling.com/contact/

Relevant:

[email protected] – for all talent(s) looking for an opportunity in Global Force Wrestling.  Please send a talent resume, up-to-date promo picture, links to most recent work, and contact information.

[email protected] – for anyone interested in working for Global Force Wrestling in a non-talent position.  (ie:  marketing, production, promotions, public relations, online/social media, etc…) 

...someone please tell me how to contact Jeff Jarrett, and I ain't kidding.  

Relevant:

[email protected] – for all talent(s) looking for an opportunity in Global Force Wrestling.  Please send a talent resume, up-to-date promo picture, links to most recent work, and contact information.

[email protected] – for anyone interested in working for Global Force Wrestling in a non-talent position.  (ie:  marketing, production, promotions, public relations, online/social media, etc…) 

Thanks dude.  Jingus needs a new pair of shoes.  (Not velcro ones, if anyone gets that joke.)

• Like 1

So - is the Moose guy that Jarrett and D'Amore named dropped like 6 times in those videos (the one guy they show throwing the dropkick) the same one who just showed up on the ROH PPV?

Yeah, I don't think he's under contract with ROH yet, but probably soon.

Well they introduced him on the show as "new signee" - obviously that doesn't mean he is officially locked up but that would seem to be the case.

And I don't know why that is making me laugh so.

WE FOUND ONE GREAT GUY IN CANADA!!!

SHIT!

TIME TO WANDER THE STREETS SOME MORE!!!

I see GFW being wrestling's version of Bob Sacamano. That weird guy that lives across the hall keeps rambling on and on about it, but I'm never going to see it with my own two eyes.

It was never said that Bob Sacamano lived in the same building as Jerry and Kramer.

• Like 1