DVDVR Message Board

Post WrestleMania XXX RAW.

The Natural

So am I the only 1 who thinks they're throwing Bo and Adam Rose to the wolves?

Oddly after tonight the thing I'm most looking forward to is Zeb Colter and Heyman promoing against each other.

As long as they understand what makes Bo great on NXT (which is a total crap shoot, it seems), he'll get over just fine. His shtick will get a ton of heat.

Smark crowds hating Rey is odd.

Yeah on one hand its not fair to Rey given what hes contributed to the business.

On the other hand though, at this point Rey is a lot closer to the smarky view of Cena than Cena's ever been. Rey is a bland babyface that the WWE trots out there cause he sells t-shirts to kids, and his matches are pretty much built around him doing his contrived boomerang kick spot.

• Like 2

BUT WHY ARE THE SHIELD IN MASKS?????

They fight crime in their spare time and have to hide their identities.
No but seriously, those masks are probably the single best thing to come out of the marketing department in a decade. Whoever came up with it deserves a billion dollars. It's shit like that which will turn them into huge stars, not by improving their hair conditioning routine (Reigns is obv a H&S guy).

No but seriously, those masks are probably the single best thing to come out of the marketing department in ages. Whoever came up with it deserves a billion dollars. It's shit like that which will turn them into huge stars, not by improving their hair conditioning routine (Reigns is obv a H&S guy).

Are they on sale yet? Because I will buy those in bulk.

Last week It was asked when Paige is getting promoted. Somebody said rumor was they were putting a freeze on call ups for the time being. So much for that. I'm a couple weeks behind on NXT but I have to wonder who they have left.

Poor Sami Zyn. That Party Boy gimmick only started like a month ago but he gets the call before the best wrestler down there.

No but seriously, those masks are probably the single best thing to come out of the marketing department in ages. Whoever came up with it deserves a billion dollars. It's shit like that which will turn them into huge stars, not by improving their hair conditioning routine (Reigns is obv a H&S guy).

Are they on sale yet? Because I will buy those in bulk.

If they aren't then they must not realize the goldmine they're sitting on. I say that with zero hyperbole, was genuinely surprised at how awesome they looked wearing them. Like Scorpion meets Bane type shit.

Heyman basically saying that if he kicked out after the 3rd F5 he would have died in the ring was just amazing and unfortunately not that unrealistic

Booker T saying that Cesaro went from Wade Philips to Bill Bellichick tonight on Post show was tremendous  :lol:

Not a bad debut from Shawn Merriman by the way.  Give him some type and we will see 

I'm still a few months behind on NXT so I didn't realize Leo Kruger had been repackaged as some hair band party guy.  His original schtick is about 10 times more interesting, but I'm guessing they thought it was too close to the Wyatt's gimmick?  Either way, if they're going to use someone with a party guy type gimmick Enzo Amore/Big Cass would be a lot better in the role.

Heyman always does his thing and he usually does it well. His "The 1" line should be a t-shirt if Billy Gunn doesn't have it trademarked already. 

I was hoping that Paige was going to give a sly little sideways smile when the bell rang for their match, indicating that she knew exactly what she was doing by goading AJ in to that match. Would've given her some real character right off the bat instead of a fluke "aw shucks" win

I haven't seen NXT, so I don't know why type of character Paige portrays on it, but everything about the angle screamed, "She's sucking AJ in for a title shot and once the bell rings, she's going on the attack".  They even zoomed in on her face when the bell ring and...nothing.  I was pretty surprise they did not go in that direction with it. 

RIP Andre Memorial Battle Royal trophy. You had zero chance of surviving the week intact.

At least the Andre trophy made it out of WM in one piece unlike Bad News Brown's trophy from WMIV that Bret destroyed.

• Like 1

1) It was nice to see Wade in a match again. I get excited when the crowd treats him like a hero. One of favorite moments with him was the stuff after that Raw in England with an arena full of cynical English arseholes cheered him like he single handedly won a World Cup.

2) And hopefully tonight will shut up about Paige debuting. I don't know much about her, but good to see she can fuck up a big spot like the rest of them.

My favorite moment of the night, though, was the crowd, who were just mercilessly booing Big E, stopping to go nuts for his triple back breaker on Rowan, and then immediately resume cheering for the Wyatts.

Ooh! Ooh!

That can be what the bring Sting in for.

Special Guest Enforcer of War Games!

he'll handle the coin flip to determine which team has the advantage.

Leading up to the first time the faces ever won a WarGames coin flip

Only for the entire face team to turn on him.