DVDVR Message Board

MARCH ANIMATED GIFS

RIPPA

Wow, a quick google search and these guys are the kings of unflattering photographs

loknwa.jpg

The West Virginia tattoo is killing me for some reason.

I live in West Virginia, and believe me, it's not the sort of thing you advertise.

I gotta know which lawyer advertises at the indie wrestling show.  I wonder how bad an idea that is.

How out of place does that lady with the red coat look?

That's gotta be the lawyer who paid for the ad on the rail making sure it's displayed for the entire show.

No, that is one of the wrestler's moms sitting there thinking that being embarrassed at her son and his friends' failure at athletic endeavors was over after Little League.

• Like 1

Wow, a quick google search and these guys are the kings of unflattering photographs

loknwa.jpg

The West Virginia tattoo is killing me for some reason.

I live in West Virginia, and believe me, it's not the sort of thing you advertise.

I gotta know which lawyer advertises at the indie wrestling show.  I wonder how bad an idea that is.

I did some Googling. There is a lawyer website which includes the text: call 713-552-1117 or Toll Free at 1- 800-732-2934. It is the website of Houston attorney James S. Walker, of the firm Walker and Crawford. And the URL of his website is www.walkertexaslawyer.com

• Like 2

I did some Googling. There is a lawyer website which includes the text: call 713-552-1117 or Toll Free at 1- 800-732-2934. It is the website of Houston attorney James S. Walker, of the firm Walker and Crawford. And the URL of his website is www.walkertexaslawyer.com

Your kidding, right?  Walker: Texas Lawyer?

Jesus, sweet abalone Christ.

• Like 1

images.jpg

I guess I should have actually linked to his website to dispel any disbelief.

Also, I found this upon a second look at the site:

Walker Texas Lawyer is proud to announce we have signed on to sponsor the best value in entertainment in Houston! Booker T's Reality of Wrestling. If you haven't already, we invite you to like the official ROW Facebook page and check out all the excitement.