DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network Unadvertised Features

goodhelmet

Has anyone figured how to kick in the second screen stuff yet?  I haven't managed to make it work yet.

If I'm on my phone and there's a second screen experience happening, it gives me the option to watch WWE Network or start 2nd screen experience when I first open the app.  It is a bit irritating on the West Coast though, as I get the East coast feed through DirecTV but they won't let you use the 2nd screen until 8pm PST.

After the '01 WM17 go-home show, they aired Rey/Dean from the '96 post-BATB Nitro, that saw the Cruiserweight Title change hands. I had actually forgotten about this match and only remembered Rey getting tossed into the trailer. Good match. Killer top-rope gut buster.

I LOVE the Goldust doc. Am hopeful that it'll eventually be a full-length produced doc but I'm betting it won't. I'd also bet the "Regal doc" previously mentioned on Twitter will just be a 15-ish minute unadvertised feature like the Goldust doc, but that's totally better than nothing.

The Network showed the Mysterio/Malenko cruiserweight title change from the Nitro after Bash at the Beach 96 yesterday.  They need to do more of this.  As much as I love that Goldust doc, I think I've seen it half a dozen times now and can totally get behind random title changes being shown when there is a larger chunk of time to fill between shows.

edit: I should probably read all the reply's before posting stuff.  Oh well...

A couple days ago they showed the Brian Christopher/Taka Lightheavyweight tournament finale.  I'm kind of shocked they did with the amount of blood that Brian was spitting up during the match.

They should put up some of the music videos they did for the Wrestling Album records, and/or Vince McMahon doing "Stand Back" from the Slammies.

Hell, you could fill plenty of dead air with other music videos or video packages for wrestlers. They might not want to pay the royalties for some artists, but others could be had cheaply enough I suppose.

They showed a WWE Confidential piece on Jerry Lawler showing his obsession with Coke products and Gone with the Wind.  Another thing that needs to be included in the lineup the old Confidential shows from around 2002-2004 I think

Saw one with RVD talking about his airbrushed singlets not too long ago on the Network.  Surprisingly a good amount of All Japan footage was shown. 

They ran a confidential piece on Trish showing off her house the other day. I want to live there. Not for any creepy sexual reasons, but because she had a pool table, bubble hockey, foosball, hot tub, sweet ass bar. It was a cool feature.

They ran a confidential piece on Trish showing off her house the other day. I want to live there. Not for any creepy sexual reasons, but because she had a pool table, bubble hockey, foosball, hot tub, sweet ass bar. It was a cool feature.

They prob got rid of al that cool stuff once trish had her son. :(

You subconsciously spell out your desire to live there so clearly...

• Like 3

It's ok to want both bubble hockey AND the creepy sexual reasons.

• Like 2

It's ok to want both bubble hockey AND the creepy sexual reasons.

Sir I am a married man and I would not sully my vows for any...ok my wife walked away.

• Like 3

You guys wanted more 2002 Confidential well they are playing a feature on Lita and her love of animals. The WWE is doing a great job pulling random matches, features and angles as time fillers between shows.

• 3 weeks later...

They actually showed Wrestlemania footage during the Raw Pre-show. The streak is dead, as are still shots!

Why wouldn't they, the PPV aired on the same platform that the pre-show is being exclusively aired on.