DVDVR Message Board

Raw 2-17-14

MGFanJay

What needs to be is that Big Bossman needs to interrupt the wedding and drive away with the wedding cake strapped to the back of his car with Brie clinging to the top of it.

Ray Trayler just had to die

So have Dean Ambrose do it.

What needs to be is that Big Bossman needs to interrupt the wedding and drive away with the wedding cake strapped to the back of his car with Brie clinging to the top of it.

Ray Trayler just had to die

So have Dean Ambrose do it.

There is a precedent:

buford.jpg

Dean: "Drive, Roman, drive!  I know Brie really wants me.  Well, now she has a chance to show it!"

Smokey_and_the_Bandit.jpg

Brie: "Daniel, Get my motherfucking cake off that motherfucking Reigns."

Wait, Bryan's getting married right after Mania?

Why is Cena/Bryan with Bellas ringside NOT the main event? With Cena losing and still going to the wedding, but bringing the Rematch clause papers and making him sign it there?

• Like 4

RAW is becoming must-watch television these days. I'm not saying you need to watch all three hours but I guarantee you will see something you LOVE every single week. I can't really remember the last time RAW was so consistently great in terms of in-ring quality. I think this is the best in-ring roster they've ever had.

I own Here Comes the Pain. It's on the Mt. Rushmore of wrestling games. Still..  I would buy that the roster was more charismatic but in-ring wise..  I have to think about that. The 2013/14 roster isn't as top heavy. There's literally no stiffs left. Even guys like Barrett who don't get much time are pretty damn good. Drew Mac is awesome. There's not a lot of weak spots.

Top-to-bottom.. I think this might be the best.

I own Here Comes the Pain. It's on the Mt. Rushmore of wrestling games. Still..  I would buy that the roster was more charismatic but in-ring wise..  I have to think about that. The 2013/14 roster isn't as top heavy. There's literally no stiffs left. Even guys like Barrett who don't get much time are pretty damn good. Drew Mac is awesome. There's not a lot of weak spots.

Top-to-bottom.. I think this might be the best.

So basically you think the Miz is good?

BEYOND HELP

NEXT