DVDVR Message Board

The NXT Thread

rzombie1988

The quality of this show was astonishing. And this is the WWE's feeder system!

Life is going to be great for us as wrestling fans going forward if this is the high-level quality of wrestling we have to look forward too.

Neville playing the daredevil vs. Dallas being the wily dude who uses the ladders and ring to his advantage as much as possible was a great contrast for this match, and high-flying won out this time around. Great, great match to end it. 

This was a really good ladder match. I liked that they didn't any of those "I can win this title but I'd rather flip onto you first..." spots. Felt like how the first era of ladder matches, before TLC stuff, occurred.

Man, this past week has been so awesome.

• Like 1

I was in the middle of being really engaged in the Emma/Paige match (I wasn't watching live) and happened to look at my phone and saw the spoiler for the end of the match. DAMNIT! Scorpion Crosslock = awesome. Cesaro using the Stretch Muffler/Brocklock = awesome. Great show, before the feed died on me during the Xavier/Breeze match. I'll catch the replay, I'm not even bothered right now. Hell of a show (up until the feed died).

so, 3 great matches in a 2 hour show. Show of the Year so far?

I can't even decide which match I liked best

It reminded me of Spring Stampede '94, okay.. before anyone says "WTF are you talking about?" ..  it's the idea that you had 3 great matches and all of them were different styles.. 

I can't choose. It was just a really awesome show.

I saw a little of the Russev beat down of Xaiver Woods and Tyler Breeze and let me just say that Lana might be the greatest Miss Hancock ever.  Those legs those legs those legs  :wub:

I guess I have to wait until they replay it again (which they will many many times) to see the main event because it isn't on demand. 

I saw a little of the Russev beat down of Xaiver Woods and Tyler Breeze and let me just say that Lana might be the greatest Miss Hancock ever.  Those legs those legs those legs  :wub:

I guess I have to wait until they replay it again (which they will many many times) to see the main event because it isn't on demand. 

Umm...you might want to use the network to go back and look at the original Miss Hancock.

It just struck me that it was weird Cena was in the front row so soon after he got stretchered. I don't follow Cena on Twitter... did they already play it off?

I was too busy noticing So Cal Val behind him but yeah seeing Cena in the crowd was strange. 

I hope that the 11:00 replay allows us to fast forward to the main event

My stream died during Xavier vs Breeze but with some refreshing and messing around with Hola Unblocker, I was able to get it back before HBK came out.

Really fun show and only one problem with the stream so that was alright. Even the pre-show was good, CAMEL MASK!

Biggest disappointment was Triple H coming out during the laser intro. I was hoping for Jean Michel Jarre.

I went to the show tonight and it wasn't a great time but it turned out alright. They sold too many tickets so about 200 people that bought tickets weren't allowed in. That lead to some angry people and cops had to be called. At first they weren't going to give refunds but eventually they did. Besides a refund, I also got a comp for two future shows and a shirt. They also showed the show on the big screen outside which was cool. Whatever the case, someone's getting fired over this. I hope it's the guy that replaced Naylor. From what I saw, the show was really good. Hopefully this doesn't happen tomorrow night.