DVDVR Message Board

The NXT Thread

rzombie1988

How many of you have never watched NXT before?

The NXT girls are great. Paige/Emma are the best of the lot -- not sure who else can do the Tarantula and that crazy submission Paige just used -- but they're characters telling stories via wrestling.

I mean, how awesome was the post-match thing? Emma still stayed totally weird and awkward in it.

Remember back when AJ did The Pipebombshell and those girls couldn't even sell that?

AJ's really good. She's very talented and has a fully-formed character and obviously cares about her craft. Not too many other women on the roster can say that. Nattie can a bit. Once these girls get up and the dumb dumbs get cast aside, then hopefully the WWE will actually present a good woman's division.

It makes sense. There are plenty of young girls who like wrestling. They're at all the shows. AJ's broken through to them a little bit. Bailey is going to be over HUGE to that group.

This is my first time watching NXT and I love it. Feels like pro wrestling. The crowd's hot for everything. The commentary is tremendous. It's awesome to listen to guys talk about the match like it's a shoot. I know NXT always got a lot of praise but I didn't realize it was this entertaining.

Now, if only the stream could come back.