DVDVR Message Board

The NXT Thread

rzombie1988

The quality of this show was astonishing. And this is the WWE's feeder system!

Life is going to be great for us as wrestling fans going forward if this is the high-level quality of wrestling we have to look forward too.

Neville playing the daredevil vs. Dallas being the wily dude who uses the ladders and ring to his advantage as much as possible was a great contrast for this match, and high-flying won out this time around. Great, great match to end it. 

This was a really good ladder match. I liked that they didn't any of those "I can win this title but I'd rather flip onto you first..." spots. Felt like how the first era of ladder matches, before TLC stuff, occurred.

Man, this past week has been so awesome.

• Like 1

I was in the middle of being really engaged in the Emma/Paige match (I wasn't watching live) and happened to look at my phone and saw the spoiler for the end of the match. DAMNIT! Scorpion Crosslock = awesome. Cesaro using the Stretch Muffler/Brocklock = awesome. Great show, before the feed died on me during the Xavier/Breeze match. I'll catch the replay, I'm not even bothered right now. Hell of a show (up until the feed died).