DVDVR Message Board

Royal Rumble

Brian Fowler

That belly button tattoo will forever be why I never, ever, ever liked or will like Batista.

Dude ended his run on a career high note with his prima donna routine. That was the only time I ever wanted to watch that dude.

Upon seeing it the first time, my wife who has a homosexual best friend says "Isn't that a little gay?"

hate to hijack the thread, especially since it's going so well and I do enjoy my lurking, but I had to add this to the tramp stamp discussion.  So my boss at work, chick, has a phoenix tramp stamp. upon showing said tramp stamp to another dude and myself at work, intentionally mind you, I made the comment "so you're a big Smokey and the Bandit fan eh?  That shit looks like the hood of a trans am" 

Tears flowed, not from her.

Also, I am not good at telling a story.

hate to hijack the thread, especially since it's going so well and I do enjoy my lurking,

Hijacking the thread, at that point, would have been taking it to a better place. Which frankly, was almost impossible not to do. 

Almost.

hate to hijack the thread, especially since it's going so well and I do enjoy my lurking,

Hijacking the thread, at that point, would have been taking it to a better place. Which frankly, was almost impossible not to do. 

Almost.

I try

*I really don't, in case my sarcasm was missed, again*

stupid question but, her vag or the tat?

I'm guessing both, cuz well.

The tat, but with only a half an inch of space there, it wasn't uncommon to get a peek at the good stuff too. She was also much hotter than you would expect from this description.

I think if it says KILL EM ALL it doesn't count as a tramp stamp anymore

It's not like it says KILL MY ANUS which I'm pretty sure Batista has as a tattoo

I think a KILL MY ANUS tattoo comes w/ the purchase of any male belly button tattoo.

• Like 1