DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAME RELEASES (2014 & Beyond)

RIPPA

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/09/23/blizzards-mmo-titan-canceled-after-seven-years-in-development/

Blizzard has cancelled Titan, the game in development for years as their MMO follow up to World of Warcraft.

Kotaku did a write up on what Titan was: http://kotaku.com/heres-what-blizzards-titan-actually-was-1638632121/+charliejane

That...that doesn't sound like a fun or good game. It sounds like more of a chore than what usual MMOs are. I do like the author trying to make being an in game cook, leaving to fight a mission, and then come back to finish cooking whatever it was they were making. Man, it's just like if I woke up, started working on an arbor in my garage, then had to leave for work, and finally came back when work was done to continue working on the arbor! What a blast! This was sarcasm!

• Like 1

Official list of good shit.

shadow of mordor sept 26
smash 3ds 10/3

alien isolation

costume quest 2 10/7
evil within 10/14

grimrock 2 10/15

civilization beyond earth 10/24

bayonetta 2 oct 24
dragon age nov 18
smash wii u hurry the fuck up

• Like 2

Getting Dragon Age Inquisition. That is pretty much it.

That's all I can afford right now. I'd like to take Shadows of Mordor for a spin, but I'll wait to see if it comes down in price.

I might be able to afford maybe one other game than DAI and with the rest of those mentioned I either have no interest or have no idea what is.

Anyone else considering Driveclub?

The thought has crossed my mind, but I'm going to wait.

The problem with online focused/online only games is that the community for it is likely to die very quickly. So nuts like me that care about chasing Platinums end up speeding through the game.

The Crew has been pushed back a little bit.

It goes from Nov 11 to Dec 2

Ubisoft says it is running another closed beta during this time

Judging by the reaction from people having played the beta, The Crew is terrible.

I've seen streams of it and....it looks interesting. Surprised that Ubisoft didn't make it a Driver game though.

Farsight posted to Facebook that they made their kickstarter goal for all the licensing packages needed to get Addams Family Pinball released. I didn't contribute because they have fallen so far behind on PS4 tables that I'd never see it on my platform of choice, but it's coming.

Farsight posted to Facebook that they made their kickstarter goal for all the licensing packages needed to get Addams Family Pinball released. I didn't contribute because they have fallen so far behind on PS4 tables that I'd never see it on my platform of choice, but it's coming.

Yeah, same reason I didn't pledge.

One guy on the TPA fan forum pledged SIX GRAND to this.  Good grief.