DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

They need to use that staging more often. Love the POV with the hard camera facing the curtain.

It's perfect for the Rumble so we don't get the awkward trying to catch everything going on in the ring and new entrance camera work.

That picture of the Gambler made me realize that Dean Ambrose would have made the greatest mid nineties jobber of all the times. 

300x300.jpg

Ambrose totally reminds me of Nasty Ned Brady. King of jobbers.

That's not a guy.  You photo-morphed Corbin Bernsen, Louis C.K., and Walter White.

• Like 3

They need to use that staging more often. Love the POV with the hard camera facing the curtain.

MSG is a weird arena in that the locker room entrance for The Rangers and Knicks is right in front of the cameras. But it works perfectly because the way MSG was designed, the huge stage set ups the WWE have really don't fit in the building. I remember the first live RAW they did from MSG in 97 and the Titan Tron and stage and ramp took up half the floor.

Is it me or does  Rick Steiner kinda look like an old Muto with hair?

James

There were a bunch of pics from some convention posted a while back of bald Rick, and it was actually fucking uncanny.