DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

From this classic

r0xbwm.jpg

Marcus Bagwell plays Warrior

I could imagine how many people were clamoring for the director's cut special edition.

Like you don't have the Criterion cut of Hard Ticket to Hawaii.

The follow up to this:  Return to Savage Beach, Bagwell goes from bad guy to good guy.  They explain the guy he killed in the first movie with a piledriver was actually a dirty FBI agent or something.

I have never seen Gary Hart with hair before.  Mutha looks even more sinister... I didn't know that was possible.  Also prime example of Dusty-Face.

Wait, wait, wait... THAT'S supposed to be "sinister"? He looks like a 60s dork.

I thought he looked like Mr Peepers after a lost weekend.

I guess if you are trying to get a cut of the Duck Dynasty demographic?  Its very base-level thinking from the merchandising department who doesn't get what they are selling.  Daniel Bryan's beard isn't really something super important to the gimmick but it is a defining feature when you look at the guy.  But its like selling Steve Austin bald caps, its not who Daniel Bryan is just what he looks like.   

From this classic

r0xbwm.jpg

Marcus Bagwell plays Warrior

I could imagine how many people were clamoring for the director's cut special edition.

Like you don't have the Criterion cut of Hard Ticket to Hawaii.

The follow up to this:  Return to Savage Beach, Bagwell goes from bad guy to good guy.  They explain the guy he killed in the first movie with a piledriver was actually a dirty FBI agent or something.

Wasn't Ken Shamrock in one of these late night Skinemax movies as well?

Aha here it is - MV5BMTY0NzE5OTY2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM4

W05964.jpg

It must be such a pain in the ass to create new merch for Daniel Bryan.

Only if they generally put more effort into it than they did when they designed that hat.

In all seriousness, who would wear that?

Nobody.  That's the plan.  Daniel Bryan is anti-capitalism.  That's why his merchandise is so ugly.  They want to dissuade anybody from putting any money in his pocket in order to support his backwards hippie lifestyle.

• Like 1

What Gary Hart looked like has very little to do with the fact he was the greatest pro wrestling manager of all-time and he'd cut any you mooks to ribbons with a straight razor no matter how sinister you think he may or may not appear.

You seem to have mistaken him for this fine gentleman:

bobbyheenan_display_image.jpg

Hell, even Cornette freely admits Bobby's the best.

• Like 4

marcusbagwell_zpsd18f99fb.jpg

Since classic Buff Bagwell cinema has been brought up, how about Terror Tract, in which ol' Buff gets stabbed to death by a psychotic monkey?

There's got to be a clip of that online somewhere ?!?

5nvi3c.jpg

15mljxf.jpg

More hustle, too big to post

http://i43.tinypic.com/4heblw.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/14mbf3l.jpg

2whl0yw.jpg

30axcut.jpg