DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

I have to think that someone told him that joining this lawsuit is basically asking yourself to be blackballed from the NFL in the future.  

The way I took it was he was basically saying "Hey, I'm no longer employed by CBS and the NFL, I can get a piece of the concussion settlement!"  and then somebody was like "dude, you'll never get another NFL paycheck if you do this..." and that was that.

In case you needed further proof that Shawne Merriman is an idiot, he just said on NFL AM that he expects Tannehill to be revealed as one of the top 60 players in the league.

He must be getting his WWE training from Matt Striker with comments like that.   Tannehill isn't probably a top 60 player in his own division

• Like 2

I love the idea that Mario dropped out of the lawsuit cause he wasn't expecting the amount of press it was getting. WTF Dan you would be the biggest name in the suit and someone who wasn't part of it from the get go what did you expect the media to do?

In case you needed further proof that Shawne Merriman is an idiot, he just said on NFL AM that he expects Tannehill to be revealed as one of the top 60 players in the league.

He must be getting his WWE training from Matt Striker with comments like that.   Tannehill isn't probably a top 60 player in his own division

A3ftSjGCQAAqufo.jpg

One for each of you. 

The NFL is dropping Roman Numerals for Super Bowl 50 because they didn't think the letter L was "visually pleasing"

They will go back to using Roman Numerals for 51 and beyond

God - I swear this is not an Onion story

superbowl50.jpg

I knew it was coming so I've had time to digest it and buy in. Still, it's a pretty ridiculous contract. I can only hope this contract fucks over all other teams when their QB's deal is up.

I think it's pretty safe to say Seattle will give Wilson 22 million a year because of this. If not more.

I knew it was coming so I've had time to digest it and buy in. Still, it's a pretty ridiculous contract. I can only hope this contract fucks over all other teams when their QB's deal is up.

As a Panthers fan, I would like you to SHUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH NOW, please and thank you. :-p

• Like 1

The NFL Draft is moving from Radio City Music Hall as Radio City told the NFL that it wasn't available in April or May

The NFL is looking at either LA, Chicago or staying in NY and moving to MSG

The draft will be either be April 22 - 25 or April 29 - May 2 (each are Wed - Sun)

So yes - it looks like they are going to 4 days