DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 17

RonL21

I love 30 for 30.

I do not love watching the Dolphins fuck up shit.

WHY CAN'T THERE BE ANY CONSISTENCY WITH THAT FUCKING TEAM. I SWEAR IT IS LIKE IF TONY ROMO WAS A TEAM. SOME DAYS THEY PLAY GOOD AND YOU REALIZE WHAT A NICE TEAM THEY ARE AND THE OTHERS ARE LIKE "LOL 5 PICKS JUST TO FUCK WIT U!! LMAO!!"

The Chargers should get the 6th seed with how they've been playing and KC resting their players.  Stranger things have happened, though.  Bookerman Goodell brought out all the stops today with teams laying down for the Steelers playoff chances.

I know I have watched worse games than this (maybe even this year) but I can't remember any right now)

There is no bad football like bad NFL football. It is like a test of courage if you can survive.

I can't pick one but I'm confident in saying the worst NFL game this season happened on a Thursday night.

The Kracken, pay that man, pay that man his money

Do we have the room to do so?

I think we'd need to miraculously move one of the RBs. Shame Cleveland beat us to fleecing the Colts. Indianapolis RB Jonathan Stewart has such a nice ring.

Richardson scored a rushing TD today, pal.  He also had a 9-yard run. PROGRESS! :P

The Kracken, pay that man, pay that man his money

Do we have the room to do so?

I think we'd need to miraculously move one of the RBs. Shame Cleveland beat us to fleecing the Colts. Indianapolis RB Jonathan Stewart has such a nice ring.

We really don't have a ton of money but Gettleman got us like 16 million under the cap with all the restructuring in the off season.  The RB contracts are absolutely killing us, especially J Stew...but we can't cut him either because the cap hit is horrid.

I know I have watched worse games than this (maybe even this year) but I can't remember any right now)

There is no bad football like bad NFL football. It is like a test of courage if you can survive.

I can't pick one but I'm confident in saying the worst NFL game this season happened on a Thursday night.

Wasn't it the Browns and Jets that had a Thursday nighter early in the year? I remember there was one so bad, I was absolutely certain I wouldn't see a worse game this year anywhere.

Like, remember when Metallica and LOU REED did an album together?

Bizarre, unexpected, terrible, but a testament to how amazing the universe is that it can, and does, exist.

That's the Dalton/Flacco interception duel.

• Like 2