DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 16

Dolfan in NYC

That is beautiful. You could see the hope in their faces and then the crushing realization of how futile it is to cheer the Lions.

No real Lions fan thought that kick had any chance of ever being anything but good.  As they lined up, I was certain of one of two outcomes: a successful kick or a roughing the kicker flag.  I was 100% sure the Lions would not win.

I NEVER guaranteed 8-8, I merely pointed out the schedule looked favorable; I was optimistic, yes, just like I have hopes they can be spoilers the next couple of weeks. And I will likely be bitterly  disappointed again as well. Just for the record, FSW and other lions fans, flame wars  and all I take no joy from your pain, in fact all things being equal I probably like the Lions more than any other team in that division. . .

Thad Lewis will start this weekend for the Bills against Miami.   EJ Manuel is out. 

You know, he's had his moments, but this injury shit has me wanting the Bills to see what else is out there. . . Who the fuck know anymore with this team. 

49er fans have bought a billboard near CenturyLink in Seattle:

BbxGbNdIAAAZI9Q.jpg

And how many have YOU had in the past 20 years?

*edit* dammit, can't get my reply out of the quote box.