DVDVR Message Board

WWE TLC

Brian Fowler

I am getting anxious for the coming SHIELD breakup. I really wish that WWE creative could keep them together for more than a year but it seems we will see them break apart and basically go against their initial claims of never having issues with one another. Although, in a kayfabe way, it makes sense. Now they are in the big show and can go on to bigger things.

I just said this on twitter, but I'll say it here also.

That pause before removing the belts sums up everything I hate about Orton. So robotic, so stiff, so planned.And it isn't a character thing, either. He's done this since day one. Cena is a natural, Orton is a play actor.

John Cena can act just as phony. Sometimes he sells like he's imagining what it would look like on the RAW video package.

Is there a rule that says that once per calendar year there has to be a "Cena ties someone up/gets tied up" finish? Who is booking this,  Chris Claremont?

Not enough exposition. Also, Claremont would've tied up AJ and found a way for Nattie to burn off her clothes.

Ambrose is money. I hope if he does break away he gets to move up a little bit. 

I don't see Reigns sticking around with Rollins too long though. I like Rollins a lot too, but he seems to be the weak link to me. I don't think he will get much of a push post SHIELD.

I just said this on twitter, but I'll say it here also.

That pause before removing the belts sums up everything I hate about Orton. So robotic, so stiff, so planned.And it isn't a character thing, either. He's done this since day one. Cena is a natural, Orton is a play actor.

John Cena can act just as phony. Sometimes he sells like he's imagining what it would look like on the RAW video package.

I agree with you to an extent, but Orton is way too boring for me. Even the blood coming out of Orton tonight was a small trickle that seemed to say "ehh".

• Like 1

Tag match was awesome and Cena was awesome. The show was typical of WWE; if you can block out the uninspiring storylines and booking, the wrestling was very good. 

• Like 1

If the plan is to get the belt to HHH (and have Daniel Bryan beat him at Wrestlemania, naturally), they should have the Authority book Orton in a Raw title match against a "random" opponent and have that be Sin Cara, then have HHH come out dressed as Sin Cara. I bet Orton could throw an entertaining bitch-fit in that scenario.

• Like 2

If the plan is to get the belt to HHH (and have Daniel Bryan beat him at Wrestlemania, naturally), they should have the Authority book Orton in a Raw title match against a "random" opponent and have that be Sin Cara, then have HHH come out dressed as Sin Cara. I bet Orton could throw an entertaining bitch-fit in that scenario.

HHH as Cicople/Dean Malenko would be interesting.