DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 3/25 - 3/31/2024 - Every Becky Wants To Rule The World

10 matches for Mania so far, 2 weeks to go!   Let's see what else gets added this week. 

In the meantime, Drew just keeps on doing his thing...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

Rhea Ripley doing everything possible to not be a heel as apparently she has added a new movie to her arsenal.  The Stinkface

https://twitter.com/RheaRipley_WWE/status/1771931599426175230

Cue the Dolph Ziggler "It should have been me" meme 😊

Shayna tries to get involved:

And Punk enters the conversation (well, at least two conversations at once)

cm-punk-posts-intimate-photo-of-him-and-

• Haha 1

Man, that ending tonight was so so so so awesome. I loved that just a bit ago they had Cody come off the bus and tap his dog he has painted on it. Great foreshadowing they set up with that. Absolutely perfect that is was in the rain. Rock looked twisted as hell throughout. All-time heel show ending.

I was absolutely not into the Punk stuff. I love Drew in this current form. But it’s so corny when Punk reacts to comments like doing a three-count with his other hand. If you want played out shoot stuff to work, then everyone has to take the insults. Why do I care if Punk is going to do commentary for Rollins/Drew if he’s just going to be sarcastic and above it all? A bitter Punk calling a match between two of his biggest enemies is a good twist. Punk just no-selling insults like he’s Kevin Nash in the ring against La Parka in 1997 WCW is lame. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Great ML said:

The Rock. Cody. Color. Beat down in the rain. Yes…all of it.

Also:

1. MAHMAHRODES like it's one word a million times, and 

2. Huge chunks of audio blanked out so it feels like Kevin Sullivan trying to explain the life story of Buzz Sawyer

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Think it is safe to say that the idea of the Rock killing the Bloodline from inside is done.  

Yeah that was my initial thought but now it's looking like The Rock and Roman are just two egomaniacs from the same tree. 

• Like 3

Man, the Rock is a legitimate movie star being the single biggest asshole heel imaginable. Dude has absolutely nothing to gain from being in WrestleMania at all. It’s all downside risk for his career and real easy to see some studio exec taking a big role from him. The payday he’s getting from this is relatively nothing. Dwayne is just an artist and it is incredible.

• Like 2

Dirtsheets: "Rock has heat backstage because he swears."
Rock on Monday afterwards: "This is what happens when you FUCK with the Final Boss."

Rock is just on a whole other level compared to ANYBODY else in wrestling. And it isn't the swearing putting him on that level.

• Like 4

ready for some fans to be unsure of who's the bad guy in a feud where one of the participants beat the other to a pulp in a parking lot because that participant is also one of their guys from back in the day

• Thanks 1

If Cody is going to  get beat down like his daddy by the Horsemen or Kevin Sullivan’s brood or Gary Hart’s army and NOT win the title, that’s some piss poor booking.

• Like 2