DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK FIVE

Dolfan in NYC

Going back to the earlier conversation, I'd like to reiterate that Daniel Jones owes Ed Donatell at least 10% of that fat contract extension the Giants gave him this offseason because that playoff game against the Vikings sealed it for him.

Stats shmats. Same goes for nExT gEn StAtS. Daniel Jones was getting speared when he caught the hike. Mac Jones has 3 TEs most plays. And they’re telling me he has less time to throw? Daniel didn’t even have to time to run across the field and try to throw it back across the field for an easy INT like Mac did.

Meanwhile Bill is catching more hell from the armchair geniuses than ever before and I think that’s a little unfair. He knows it’s not working, but it’s not because of his 3 TE shit. He knows that ain’t worth a shit in 2023, but it’s better than trusting Mac Jones to make any more reads than he already is with even less protection. They’d won a game and almost won the games they lost before Dallas and that was why. Dallas just broke that temporary fix. The real fix is to run an offense that’s not 1000 years old. If Bill won’t do that then I’ll concede that he deserves to catch hell. The fact that that might involve putting a new motor isn’t an excuse now imo. 

From watching the game, it is clear that Bills Mafia has swarmed the entire stadium.  Definitely no home field advantage 

By the way, I miss the days of these Europe NFL games where the field was so ragged you would thought it was tore up on purpose