DVDVR Message Board

MLB OFFSEASON 2023

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

If the Jays don't get Ohtani because Morosi was a blabbermouth, he should never be let across the border ever again.

I remember when Morosi would come on Blair’s radio show and only want to talk hockey, not baseball. 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 10:46 AM, Cobra Commander said:

I’d say that the luxury tax number should find a way to average out salaries over a season to make it so that dumping/adding salary isn’t factored the same. But I suspect there is a few obvious flaws in this plan.

speaking of things that are broken in regards to the MLB Luxury Tax.

I love this contract because it’s making all of the dumb mark ass Cubs fans cry so much.

The frequent thing said, as always, is “70 mil a year and they’ll still lose in the playoffs.”

Well yeah, no shit, they will lose more times than they win in the playoffs. They’ll also BE in the playoffs every year and will probably win a couple WS.

• Like 2

Never mind just being the final boss of baseball, now, the Dodgers become the final boss of EVERY sport.

And yeah, any season in the next decade that the Dodgers don't make the playoffs (barring, you know, plane crash, plague, etcetera), everyone associated with the Dodgers from the GM to the batboys should be fired ;))

• Like 1