DVDVR Message Board

2016 NBA Playoffs: SEMIFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

12 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Woj just tweeted that Green will NOT be suspended for game 4.   Let the "league trying to dictate who goes to the finals" theories commence

Cowards. Well, precedent set. No suspension for nut shots, so let everyone go for groin shots! Can't wait to see someone kick Draymond and Steph in the nuts! One day we'll remember the day when the NBA changed the rule to allow nut shots.

I love how everyone assumes that the dude who was a 2nd round pick, who had to fight and scratch his way to stardom by being a hard-nosed defender is the kind of guy you want to fight.  Draymond Green strikes me as the type of guy who you wouldn't want to fight under any circumstances whatsoever. 

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Woj just tweeted that Green will NOT be suspended for game 4.   Let the "league trying to dictate who goes to the finals" theories commence

They would like the Warriors to come out of the West to put a cherry on top of their historic season.  I am sure they would be ok with OKC because of Durant and Westbrook.  A title for Durant would make the whole free agency drama more exciting.

In the East, LeBron has to be in the finals.  No excuses there.  Even if it goes to game 7 they need LeBron for rematch ratings.

The Raptors have not shot a single free throw in the last three quarters of basketball. This is the most fixed thing since Patrick Ewing went to the Knicks because of the iced envelope.

Dwayne Casey's offensive schemes are embarrassing. So much standing around and watching with one predictable very high screen. So many shot clock forces. Just incredibly frustrating to watch.

They play so much better when they move the ball and have off the ball movement. Even iso plays using off ball screens to get mismatches before going iso are better than 3 guys circle jerking in the corner while the other two run a half assed screen and roll with 6 seconds left.

Just as I type that up they switched up and attacked JR. They could use a lot more of that.

And the shot clock kid should have his number retired. Legend.