DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

More likely Neil O'Titus

Sutit.

Vincent Junior.

I usually hate these stupid "We know who that is!/What's ____ doing in the Impact Zone?" jokes that go around, but if they bring in Virgil/Vincent as Titus' dad, I'm in full support of it. The fact that Virgil's only 13 years older makes it even more hilarious.

• Like 1

When I get to my computer I will try to post the whole thing but basically Titus is being used as the example

Vince wants to appear as a "professional organization" because they are publicly traded and Titus' thing was "one messing around too many"

– Titus O’Neil’s suspension issued last night was reportedly done in order to send a message to the WWE talent roster. According to Wrestling Observer Live, Vince McMahon suspended O’Neil for ninety days because the message needed to be sent that WWE stars needed to stop “messing around” and be professionals.

According to the site, there have been several people on the roster who have been walking a line in terms of following company rules and McMahon wants WWE to be a professional organization. While O’Neil was just messing around with McMahon, it was considered “one messing around too many” and O’Neil became the fall guy for everyone else who has been going too far.

O’Neil is liked by WWE officials, particularly since he’s their go-to guy for charity with John Cena out. The Prime Time Players were broken up in order to help push O’Neil as a singles guy and while it hasn’t been acknowledged on TV, he went undefeated for nearly three months before he lost to Adam Rose on Raw.

– Titus O’Neil’s suspension issued last night was reportedly done in order to send a message to the WWE talent roster. According to Wrestling Observer Live, Vince McMahon suspended O’Neil for ninety days because the message needed to be sent that WWE stars needed to stop “messing around” and be professionals.

According to the site, there have been several people on the roster who have been walking a line in terms of following company rules and McMahon wants WWE to be a professional organization. While O’Neil was just messing around with McMahon, it was considered “one messing around too many” and O’Neil became the fall guy for everyone else who has been going too far.

O’Neil is liked by WWE officials, particularly since he’s their go-to guy for charity with John Cena out. The Prime Time Players were broken up in order to help push O’Neil as a singles guy and while it hasn’t been acknowledged on TV, he went undefeated for nearly three months before he lost to Adam Rose on Raw.

THE PROFESSIONALS!!!

PROFESSIONALS.jpg

THE PROFESSIONALS!!!

NXT_s_Summer_Vacation_House_Party_wwe_di

THE PROFESSIONALS!!!

• Like 2

I know it's the NY Post, but still, yeesh. Not the story you want to be run today.

However, if this causes everyone to discuss how racist the company is and has been, I'll take it. 

I just don't know how you make the leap from Titus grabbed Vince in a playful way to HOLY SHIT! SELL ALL MY STOCK!!!!

Outside of Vince being bat shit crazy

And if this incident right here is what made someone realize that Vince is nuts, well.......

Edit: keyboard not working properly. Or my fingers.