DVDVR Message Board

NCAA 2015-16: Goin' Bowling & PLAYOFFS?!

Dolfan in NYC

Calling a halfback option flea flicker with the game on the line in the snow sure seems to me like the coach didn't.

That was quite possibly the stupidest playcall I've ever seen in my entire life. You have a stud QB who was getting hot so a halfback pass in the snow is the correct call there, right?!

Calling a halfback option flea flicker with the game on the line in the snow sure seems to me like the coach didn't.

That was quite possibly the stupidest playcall I've ever seen in my entire life. You have a stud QB who was getting hot so a halfback pass in the snow is the correct call there, right?!

Mark Richt should have thrown him into the Gulf of Mexico on the trip back.

Oh, and good riddance to D'Onfrio's "defense".

Mark Richt should have thrown him into the Gulf of Mexico on the trip back.

Oh, and good riddance to D'Onfrio's "defense".

Apparently there's going to be a bloodletting pretty soon. Scorched earth in terms of assistants. I think Larry Scott (the interim coach) is the only guy who'll be retained as TE coach. I'm happy with that. I think he did a really good job of not letting the season go completely off the rails and he did great work with our TEs, Njoku and Herndon this year.

Nebraska was better than their record.

I know, and when the bowl game slate came out I even mentioned that, but, at the end of the day, no one is going to remember that, they'll only remember that UCLA lost to a 5-7 team. It's just about the most Bruin thing they could have possibly done. All due respect to the Huskers, but it's still a major disappointment.

Pitt getting thumped by Navy in the Military Industrial Complex Bowl makes me ask the question. Why did we fire Wanstache five years ago? Narduzzi seems like a ok coach but I can't stand that rah rah in your face b.s. he does plus Pitt's history of Italian-American defensive coordinators moving up to head coach hasn't been that stellar.