DVDVR Message Board

NCAA 2015-16: Goin' Bowling & PLAYOFFS?!

Dolfan in NYC

What. A. Game.

Kenyan Drake has been one of my favorite players and that KO return TD put a huge smile on my face. So glad for him after everything that's happened to him the last couple of years. On the Clemson side, Deshaun Watson was fucking king-sized tonight. Just an absolutely great player and I wouldn't be shocked if he gets the Tigers back to the NC game next season. Oh yeah, they're playing Auburn first game of the season, that's going to be an absolute bloodbath.

I'm so wired right now that I don't know if I'm gonna be able to go to sleep, hahahahaha. Amazing game. Great season. Roll Tide.

• Like 1

I wish I knew how to embed tweets on this board, because the tale of Lane's Odyssey after being left behind at the stadium is so damn funny. Instead, I shall suffice with this gem of the Lane Train calling his shot, yet gain.

lanekiffin.0.gif

• Like 1

I wish I knew how to embed tweets on this board, because the tale of Lane's Odyssey after being left behind at the stadium is so damn funny. Instead, I shall suffice with this gem of the Lane Train calling his shot, yet gain.

lanekiffin.0.gif

Man, that always gets fans of other teams so damn salty. Love it!

LOL. I swear to God, Sporscenter just caught the Bama buses leaving the stadium without Lane Kiffin.

For a split second, you could see him flashback to the last time he got left in Arizona.

He actually joked about getting fired on a tarmac and now getting left behind by the buses.

He ended up snagging a ride with Nicky, so it's all good :)