DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL: WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

I hear they're going to hire the OL to replace the fired coaches as player coaches to see how bad they can make things.

It literally can't get worse than yesterday.

You could've been Houston.

• Like 1

Oh this will turn out well

Reports are the Bill O'Brien wanted Ryan Mallett cut after this weekend's fiasco but GM Rick Smith refused to do it

Smith's logic "Houston needs a capable backup"

God - all of this probably should go in the stupidity thread

I dont know if you guys read the news this morning, but the World Health Organizaton had some pretty shocking things to say about processed meat. Well my first thought was that someone needs to sit Cam down with a newspaper instead of a rolling paper for a change, and show him that there's no place in this world for a Hot Dog.

And its no coincidence that the QB who spends all his time flashing his grill tends to flame out in the playoffs, folks.

It takes fewer muscles to smile then it does to frown which is just another clear cut example of Cam Newtons undeniable laziness. The examples continue to pile up- he just doesn't get it.

I'm not racist.

The Cam Newton backlash has nothing to do with his race. If a white QB had the same mischievous grin and wore those gangbanger doo-rags I would be saying the exact same things about him. This is about him being unable to win with dignity and repsect for the game. Well hell, maybe if he had attended a single college long enough to remember what zip code he was in, it might be easier for him to find his class. And arent MVPs suppose to bring people together? If Cam was a truly great player then how come every time I turn around I'm writing a column about just how much I don't trust him? Look at the facts- If Newton was a real leader there wouldn't be so many people saying that hes bad.

Cams been spending too much time in yogurt commercials instead of focusing on his game. Somehow Im not suprised that a guy who spends all his time rushing when he should be more focused on passing is the poster child for going Greek. Ironic that the guy makes old school bring-home-to-Mom-and-Dad guys like me and Sage Rosenfels so uncomfortable because he literally strains cultures.

The great ones understand that its impossible to watch film at the same time your in front of a camera. Maybe Cam should be more concerned with spending more time worrying about how he appears on the game tape then in the commercial breaks. You dont see Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Eli Manning, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson, pulling these stunts. Take Brady for example, truly a all-time great who would never get caught up in the theatrics and scandals you see from Cam.

Cam has a history too. Id say Newtons passed every test so far, but how can we be sure it wast some other QB and Newton just put his name on the cover page at the last minute? And Sunday night he showed a incredible amount of disrespect for his former college coach, Chip Kelly by going out and embarassing him on national television.The last time Newton disposed of a Chip so carelessly it was a pentium processor folks.

Theres a reason Newton never made it to Alabama. Hes a hot dog who think hes allready processed enough. To be frank he just looks like a weenie. 6-0 is ok, but just because your on a roll doesnt mean your not the wurst. So relish it while you can because it wont be long til the rest of the league will Catch Up.

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/10/26/9611210/mmbm-cam-newton-is-the-most-dangerous-hot-dog-of-all

Edited by RIPPA
used a quote box so Shadow doesn't look like an idiot
  • Like 1

Back to miserable Cowboys fans two pieces of Greg Hardy news:

1) He was late for practice on Thursday.  The Cowboys lied and said he was sick.

2) In Dallas, getting into a fight with a coach earns you an extension. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/27/stephen-jones-says-cowboys-want-to-extend-greg-hardy/

Back to miserable Cowboys fans two pieces of Greg Hardy news:

1) He was late for practice on Thursday. The Cowboys lied and said he was sick.

2) In Dallas, getting into a fight with a coach earns you an extension. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/27/stephen-jones-says-cowboys-want-to-extend-greg-hardy/

And they're still not the most tone deaf, embarrassing team in their division. Hi WFC!

Dude, Stafford was getting hit on the first step of his dropback repeatedly. It's literally not possible to pass protect worse than that. Equally as bad, sure, but not worse.

Hahahahahahahaha...how quickly some forget year one of the Mike Martz era in Chicago. Stafford has it good by comparison.

Dude, Stafford was getting hit on the first step of his dropback repeatedly. It's literally not possible to pass protect worse than that. Equally as bad, sure, but not worse.

Hahahahahahahaha...how quickly some forget year one of the Mike Martz era in Chicago. Stafford has it good by comparison.

Seattle and San Fransicso are actively trying to prove you wrong.

Reports are the Bill O'Brien wanted Ryan Mallett cut after this weekend's fiasco but GM Rick Smith refused to do it

Well, apparently he's gone now.

He's going to be super pissed off when he wakes up in two hours.

• Like 1

Well, apparently he's gone now.

He's going to be super pissed off when he wakes up in two hours.

And they're apparently going to with TJ Yates as a backup.  I'm sure the car dealership he was working at will be crushed.