DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL: WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

What other choices do they even have? I know he got hurt, but you can't put Manziel back out there, but they probably will more than once this season anyway. Just re-sign Terrelle Pryor and use him, like it matters at this point.

It might be time to start looking ahead at the Pats schedule. Sure, anything can happen on any Sunday. Whatever. But as I look through it, three games stand out.

@Giants. The Pats always play close games with the Giants. Eli has receivers.

@Denver. The Broncos have a great looking defense, maybe Peyton can get enough points on the board though he does look his age so far.

@Jets. Though I felt the Jets played about as well as they could the other day and couldn't quite get it done.

I don't see how they lose to any of the other teams on their schedule. Buffalo, Washington, Tennessee, Houston, etc.  It looks like the Pats will go at least 14-2 so there's no question the AFC will once again have to go through Foxboro.

Why the hell are they playing Stone Cold's ring entrance music during the UK game?  Are they expecting someone to run in from the stands and give a Stunner to Stafford?

Not expecting.

Hoping.  :)

[Actually lot of wrestler themes have gotten into the jock/walkup music rotation.  Perhaps not as surprising given how many football players have adopted Wrestler Signature Taunts to celebrate their big plays.]

Actually the guy in my avatar, A's OF Josh Reddick, uses a rotation of wrestler themes as walk up music including Stone Cold's (Piper's is a favorite of his too, especially after Piper's passing).  Matt Stairs actually used the Stone Cold Theme contemporarily, too (2000 or so).

Actually the guy in my avatar, A's OF Josh Reddick, uses a rotation of wrestler themes as walk up music including Stone Cold's (Piper's is a favorite of his too, especially after Piper's passing).  Matt Stairs actually used the Stone Cold Theme contemporarily, too (2000 or so).

Yeah, but walkup themes for baseball players are different.  This was just a random playing of Stone Cold's music between Lions plays.  It just seemed odd.

Well...the Lions could do what Jax did in the London game last weekend and come from behind in the second half.

Of course, Jax still lost the game, but it made it more exciting.

Ummm... Jacksonville won last week. Might wanna bone up on that game summary again, bub.

Well...the Lions could do what Jax did in the London game last weekend and come from behind in the second half.

Of course, Jax still lost the game, but it made it more exciting.

Ummm... Jacksonville won last week. Might wanna bone up on that game summary again, bub.

Er, I meant Buffalo.  Yeah, it's just that the Lions put me to sleep that I forgot what happened last weekend...