DVDVR Message Board

[MM15] R1: BROCK LESNAR vs. DANIEL BRYAN

BROCK LESNAR vs. DANIEL BRYAN  

166 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

Since it is come up a few times - I am curious to exactly how many people haven't voted yet that are planning on doing so.

I mean I am one of them but I know the poll won't close before I do it.

Just trying to get a sense of how many warnings I need to post that the poll will be closing tomorrow.

People not making up their minds is how Randy Orton gets added to things.

Now THAT would be interesting. Especially with Orton having had a better year than both of these guys.

And anyone that disagrees with me is obviously a troll.

OOH! OOH! 

I have another title now then!

If I hadn't already voted for Brock then Smelly McUgly would have certainly swayed me that way.

Not quite sure why calling out someone who lives to bash Bryan fans for being Bryan fans would cause you to vote for Brock, but your vote, your business.

Personally, I am fine with either of these guys moving on. They both entertain me immensely.

Brock Lesnar has been booked too strong. They've cut the legs off the rest of the roster and, outside of Cena and the other part-timers, don't have anyone they can realistically put in a match against him. For that alone, I can't vote for him.

I agree with this but went with Brock because he has been able to extrude being a fucking psycho so well. Like he knows that you know that he knows that he can just fuck with you because he wants to. Most of the main roster has been castrated since HHH did that promo talking about how a broom can out wrestle them or some shit. So that's nothing new and it happens weekly thanks to Stephanie.

I feel like Bryan's year had three parts since WM: Being Mr. Brie Bella, Not Being There, and His Fans Are the Worst Human Beings. And while I enjoyed Brie's push the past summer until Nikki fucking knocked the shit out of her, Bryan was only there for two PPVs. Since coming back, all people have talk about how shit his booking has been instead of how good he has been.

Brock has made a bigger impact this year because you know shit is going down when he comes out. When DB comes out, we will get a YES chant by default

I've not voted yet. I'm sure i will. I will try my damnest best to not vote based on my march madness pick em, but everything I say until I get knocked out of first place is extremely suspect and I am so, so sorry for that.

I have to look back at what I picked, but i am leaning towards Brock. I don't think I've voted for him much the last few years because the quantity thing is an issue but he's paired against someone with a very similar quantity issue here. Pound for pound, match for match, Brock might be the most amazing thing in wrestling in the 2000s. Bryan, on the other hand, is so, so damn good and I feel more affinity towards him in general. 

I still don't know.

I've not voted yet. I'm sure i will. I will try my damnest best to not vote based on my march madness pick em, but everything I say until I get knocked out of first place is extremely suspect and I am so, so sorry for that.

I have to look back at what I picked, but i am leaning towards Brock. I don't think I've voted for him much the last few years because the quantity thing is an issue but he's paired against someone with a very similar quantity issue here. Pound for pound, match for match, Brock might be the most amazing thing in wrestling in the 2000s. Bryan, on the other hand, is so, so damn good and I feel more affinity towards him in general. 

I still don't know.

Edit: upgraded to the good version!

• Like 1

Since it is come up a few times - I am curious to exactly how many people haven't voted yet that are planning on doing so.

I mean I am one of them but I know the poll won't close before I do it.

Just trying to get a sense of how many warnings I need to post that the poll will be closing tomorrow.

Haven't voted yet will probably vote sometime between 6 am and 7 am before going to bed.

Here's what it comes down to for me:

Bryan came back from a nearly career ending injury to continue having great matches night after night.

Brock took at least a month off between matches just because he could.

Vote Bryan

I feel like everyone did a very adequate job of arguing for each person.

Now we move on to the talent show portion of our program to decide a winner.

If there is still no winner, each group elects one person to go into a Duel/Gulag/Something Else from MTV's The Challenge.

I voted for Daniel Bryan, but I waited until the last fucking minute to decide.  These two could be argued to be the two most important workers in the biggest wrestling company in the world, or could be argued that they didn't do nearly enough.  Bryan gets my vote because he had the biggest moment of the voting period.  If the Undertaker match was better, I don't know what I would have done.