DVDVR Message Board

MGFanJay

It's like how torch-passing moments are diluted nowadays by one wrestler doing promos saying "I AM PASSING YOU THE TORCH" and the other wrestler doing promos saying "YOU ARE PASSING ME THE TORCH" and the commentators screaming "HE'S PASSING THE TORCH!"

This suddenly made me think of the commercials I'm seeing for that horrible Peter Pan live thing, where when he starts flying the song they sing goes:

"I'm FLYIIIIIING"

"She's FLYING!"

"I'm FLYIIIIIING!!"

"You're FLYIIIIIINNGG!!!"

GODDAMNITWEALLKNOWYOUREFUCKINGFLYINGPUTALITTLEMOREWORKINTOWRITINGYOURLYRICS!!!!

Now all I can think of is this:

• Like 1

Saw the first half hour of RAW turned it off when New Day started chucking and jiving.  My tolerance for WWE stuff is at an all-time low.

I could sit through White Castle of Fear and Sid and Vader in flip-flops. 

What they're putting out there now is so boring and stale is worse than 2000 WCW.

Shucking...not chucking.

Just sayin'.

Are we seriously headed for a stairs match with Show and Rowan? When you read the phrase "Tables, ladders, chairs... And stairs!" which Raw announcer's voice did you hear it in first?

Punk's.

I'm a big fan of Naomi's...moveset...

If I was in the WWE as a Sports Entertainer right now, I would march into Vince's office and grab the damn brass ring.  I would suggest a feud with Naomi where I took her finish in every match for 6 months.  Then I would allow myself to be cut and be bitter on Colt Cabanna's Podcast.

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

• Like 3

Can someone explain to me why on a three hour show with a roster as big as WWE has, did two people who where announced as part of the main event have a singles match also?

Who pulled a double on RAW? No one in the main event worked two matches, as far as I can remember.

Glad I wasn't the only one that caught it. The main event was announced as Ziggler/Ryback/Cena vs. Harper/Rollins/Kane, but halfway through the show a graphic instead had Rowan/Ryback/Cena vs. Harper/Rollins/Big Show, after the two had their singles match, which made me say "What happened to Ziggler and Kane?". Later on in the night however, the original graphic came back. I wondered what happened there.