DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 7/11/14

victor

The misogynist equivalent of having black friends.

PC bullshit. The action just is not as good. It's not even close.

I don't think anyone has suggested that it is.

The misogynist equivalent of having black friends.

PC bullshit. The action just is not as good. It's not even close.

I don't buy anybody who cries about "PC" as an excuse.

Fell asleep through both mains, but that was more due to the meds I'm on for my broken back. I had Wordpad open to note things though and this is all I came up with

If I was Fandango I'd start poaching the girls in the Exotic Express instead of fussing over the dancers. Think about it, they're cute, apparently have a wacky sense of humor, like to party... there were at least three in there worth going after. But you know dumb goes for dumb and Fandango doesn't have two rocks to scrape together up there, so he might as well leave them to the ex-pat molly dealer.

When sleazing up about backup girls is the only thing I can come up with that tells you a lot about the show.

Fell asleep through both mains, but that was more due to the meds I'm on for my broken back. I had Wordpad open to note things though and this is all I came up with

If I was Fandango I'd start poaching the girls in the Exotic Express instead of fussing over the dancers. Think about it, they're cute, apparently have a wacky sense of humor, like to party... there were at least three in there worth going after. But you know dumb goes for dumb and Fandango doesn't have two rocks to scrape together up there, so he might as well leave them to the ex-pat molly dealer.

When sleazing up about backup girls is the only thing I can come up with that tells you a lot about the show.

Fandango has Summer Rae and Layla fighting over him, you can't really top that. He's in a good spot right now, no need to poach Adam Rose's women. I always imagine that Fandango is banging girls on the side anyway while the girls fight over him.

I'm kinda hoping they're building up for a Torito/Bo Dallas match.  For as bad as Bo Dallas was when he was first called up 2 years ago, he's really committed to his current character.

Like the one from Raw?

I'm number one right?

No, it's Ebbie. I feel way more annoyed about someone crapping on the nostalgic glory of Sting emerging in WWE even just TO BE STING in WWE than I do about people saying things about the divas division. You're wildly positive about everything but divas and the things everyone else likes. You're just contrary.

• Like 1

He is a hoss that has a woman manager that is almost taller than him. He can't evoke any real emotion unless the face knows what he is doing. And in an age were you don't build to big spots and that shit kinda happens, he seems considerably less exciting than the other people.

I hate when people bring up "old school heel" as an excuse as to why someone isn't working. Like if I wanted to watch this guy, I would just watch something from the 80s. At least the crowd would be eating the shit up. People say the same shit about ADR.