DVDVR Message Board

JUNE PHOTO THREAD

The trick to pro wrestling is that it's supposed to LOOK like it hurts but not actually do so (as much as possible).

That guy failed Pro Wrestling 101.

Either that or he's really good, because that certainly looks like it hurts.

Chops are kind of the exception to the rule as far as that goes. If you fake chop someone it just looms ridiculous. Its one of the few things that you are supposed to swing for the fences on. That being said, a lot of workers hate them for that specific reason.

You wrestled and didn't know what catch as catch can means.. hmm. Not talking shit but that's kind of weird. Why do I think the guys talking about punks gut aren't in half the shape he's in? And uh I'll edit and add a picture later.

Much like wrestlers say you can't judge them unless you have been in the ring - one most certainly can judge Punk's gut when they have one themselves

You think these guys with similar guts also have great cardio and can lift John cena? It's silly, some guys have big stomachs, especially guys who eat to keep muscle like punk.

And now random pics.

raceblood.jpg

hbk%20kurt.jpg

tlc-pic-2_1266003768.jpg

eddie-guerrero-1967-2005-200511141040328

You wrestled and didn't know what catch as catch can means.. hmm. Not talking shit but that's kind of weird.

Have you seen the guys on your local indy show recently? William Regal ain't exactly around to give us history lessons about the business.

Is Gary Jay the same person as Gary the Barn Owl? I find it hard to believe that guy is capable of leaving marks like that on someone unless he hit them with a car or something.

As someone who has wrestled him more than a few times, trust me, he hits HARD.

Yup, Gary Jay = Gary The Barnowl = "Gerald James" sometimes.  Yup, dude hits WAY harder than you'd expect from looking at him.

The Rumble, remember the next night CM Punk was gone..looks like he's laughing here to me;

2enckn4.jpg

Bray Wyatt=Eater of Worlds

30sagwh.jpg

The Batiri and YOU KNOW WHO from CHIKARA fame;

5y6kwz.jpg

I've often wondered if that's TONY CIFTON fronting these fellas...

odxg2.jpg

...to be continued, I got an error message about too many images...my bad. BUt I've done way to much work to lose this shite now...

• Like 2

...continued...

Necro Butcher as a Warrior current day...and , well ditto.

2lm2ru0.jpg

Artistic impression of the "e" and others involved...

fxf4tx.jpg

I've NEVER been a JUSTIN CREDIBLE fan but I thought this was pretty damned neat because I once collected baseball cards as a kid and I remember when DIAMOND KINGS were the HOT thing...

2r7szf6.jpg

And of course ya gotta have the bad-ass inside and outside the ring, the KING HAKU!!!

2is7701.jpg

This is the BIG MAN UPSTAIRS redone as the ULTIMATE WARRIOR;

4taqt2.jpg

Dunno if you guys caught these next few but I got a kick outta the "MOVIE POSTERS" they were supposed to be...especially ole Barry Windham in this one;

10mk2ti.jpg

...it continues...

1zl7rl4.jpg

...but ends with a film that mighta actually worked for the WWF back then, who knows, alot of 'backer woulda been chawed and they coulda sewed the seeds of Bray Wyatt way back when(yeah right, he'd been a super Genius tax Doogie Houser).

2hnbyut.jpg

Like I said I hope ya'll dug some of these,at least. Maybe ya got outta the summer heat wave for a few minutes-it's pig balls sweaty hot here in Tennnessee, ugh., There's alot of talented artists out there who dig on wrasslin like we do-pretty damned cool. I've got several more but this thing shut down on me once and I accidentally erased it once so I'm gonna leave it be and post some more  sometime down the road.

Preish the time folks,

-Bu

• Like 2