DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

After a failed attempt to register I found a video on the main WWE page of Kofi talking about matches he is interested to watch on the Network. Apparently the WWE will be going deep in the vault for Antonio Rocca era footage. I am intrigued.

My transaction seemed to be completed successfully after I was redirected to the PayPal website (and I received an e-mail receipt from them), but then I experienced a network timeout error afterward on the WWE website.  Haven't been able to log in since, and the WWE app on Xbox Live states that my e-mail/password is invalid.  Fuck.

network.wwe.com just takes you to the same "purchase wwe network" bullshit

Then it says I already purchased it

It takes me to the screen, which will then give me a "Media Error: Video Not Available"

And the billing page is gone.

Did I really just see Sean Mooney doing a star trek parody on the Countdown show?  Where the hell was that from

I vaguely remember this from my childhood, but I think it was from one of the Coliseum Video Supertape releases.

So now the only thing working for me on my Android is the Live Feed. I can go to the PPVs pages and look at them, but when I try to watch any it times out and gives me an error. Don't mind watching the Live Feed right now anyway, as they're currently showing the Cesaro/Zayn 2 out of 3 Falls match from NXT  :)

Tried again because I have no patience.  Roku app is super glitchy.  It did load up Summerslam 91 but it stopped and had to reload every 5 minutes.  It wont load anything on my kindle fire.

So question...when I tell my wife I'm calling off work tonight NOT because I stayed up all day watching wrestling, but because I stayed up TRYING to watch wrestling all day how pissed will she be on a zero to Bobbit scale?

My transaction seemed to be completed successfully after I was redirected to the PayPal website (and I received an e-mail receipt from them), but then I experienced a network timeout error afterward on the WWE website. Haven't been able to log in since, and the WWE app on Xbox Live states that my e-mail/password is invalid. Fuck.

Everyone is having that problem on X-Box. Even me and the I'm watching the Network right now (on PS3). So don't get too freaked out yet.

Well - they are now getting all the West Coasters trying to sign up too so I am assuming that has increased pressure on the site, servers, etc... (Hat tip to Alfredo for pointing that out)

After all this time, and On-line services launching and having Day 1 problems, people are still suprised that new services have problems Day 1 and usually fix themselves in a few days?

• Like 5

After all this time, and On-line services launching and having Day 1 problems, people are still suprised that new services have problems Day 1 and usually fix themselves in a few days?

Sadly - this is no longer the world we live in and I pity the poor people who work technical support.

Especially on this on - because I can just imagine the oxygen thieves calling in cutting promos on people because their stream didn't work

• Like 3

Sadly - this is no longer the world we live in and I pity the poor people who work technical support.

Especially on this on - because I can just imagine the oxygen thieves calling in cutting promos on people because their stream didn't work

Barrett_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

"If you really didn't expect there to be some hiccups with the Network the first day, then I'm afraid that I've got some BAD NEWS!"

• Like 7

Boy - if only the WWE had told people to sign up ahead of time...

Oh...

Opening sign-ups a a week before launch would have helped a lot and seems like a simple idea. But this is a company who is convinced that Botoxtista and the Middle-Aged Outlaws should be the top features.

You know what's funny? Starrcade '83 looks better than Armageddon 2000. A lot of this Attitude Era stuff looks grainy to me but I click on an old Starrcade and it's nice. Strange.

The live feed is beautiful. It's running flawlessly and in HD at the moment. Hope it keeps up.

Bottom line, I'm stoked so far.