DVDVR Message Board

2014 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/TERRIBLE PROJECTS...

RIPPA

One of my friends said it best. "What if someone pisses you off three days after the purge? You're going to wait a whole year?"

Also, someone please explain to me what I just saw here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rVZrbPmvwA

It got rave reviews from most critics when it played the festivals last year, and it's got a great poster...

72pr3o.jpg

As for what's going on, I'll put it in spoiler, though I believe it's revealed very early on in the film.

She's an alien who preys on hitchhikers, sending them back to her home planet where human flesh is a delicacy

HOLY SHIT!

I didn't realize that one of Paul Walker's last films was an English remake of District B13 (and a fairly faithful one it appears)

Plus - KURRGAN~!

LOL at the obscure tagline of "FROM A CO-WRITER OF THE TRANSPORTER!"  Seriously?!  

• Like 1

I feel like this isn't the fourth time that trailer has been posted accompanied by that exact same sentence

Or maybe I'm conflating a lot of action movie trailers that look exactly the same, that were most likely offered to Liam Neeson first..

Did the rumor about a 'Knight Rider' movie being made with Chris Pratt in the lead and Danny McBride as the voice of the car make it to this thread?  I don't feel like going back before the last page or so to check.  But, yeah, sold.

Holy shit, I forgot Brick Mansions was a thing. It looks like they could have straight up reused footage of David Belle from District B13.

This and Transporter without Jason Statham, what's EuroCorp going to do next? Danny The Dog?

No Dany Verissimo either/ :(

Can someone explain why John Cusack now only plays 3 different characters, with one of them being Martin Blank?

I would be all for Martin Blank showing up more often so long as his clones didn't show up in movies that sucked.  War, Inc. blew goats.

Can someone explain why John Cusack now only plays 3 different characters, with one of them being Martin Blank?

It's what happens when you hit mid 40s to 50.  You keep trying to go back and prove to yourself that you're still that same guy with that same potential energy.  Most of us get to do it privately via Youtube and old cassettes.

He's just stuck doing it in public.

No Dany Verissimo either. :(

Yeah.   Googling her name to see what else she'd been in was not a wise move.

Or was it?...

3130ok9.gif

Just remember to purge your browser cache when your girlfriend decides to use your computer to find a restaurant.

ROOKIE MISTAKE~!

• Like 3