DVDVR Message Board

The Wall Street Journal Vince McMahon Thread.

Message added by jaedmc,

It's a gross story, don't stare too deeply into the abyss or it will stare back.

Also be adults and don't make us ban you.

Yeah, the evidence given in the suit is disgusting. I mean, super disgusting, don't read it if you aren't in the right mindset. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Infinit said:

I really want to know which WWE talent names were used for his sex toys lol

I'm gonna guess all the black wrestlers based on the rest of that suit. 

I much preferred it when I only knew for certain that Vince was acting out his weird racial fantasies through fake fisticuffs.

Edited by SirSmUgly
  • Sad 1

• jaedmc pinned this topic

I guess the whole "nondisclosure" thing doesn't matter since everything is, well, disclosed. 

I also hope that this finally is the expiration date of McMahon's ninth life and with the introduction of the details, including Lesnar, this finally goes wide in the news cycle.

2 minutes ago, Eivion said:

So can TKO just fire him now with this news?

They set up his shares in a unique way to be able to get him out the door as soon as something like this happened, so I’d imagine yes. 

• Like 4

Putting my conspiracy theory hat on, I wonder if this is one of the reasons they rushed out the announcement of the Netflix deal and bringing the Rock on to the Board of Directors. Kick Vince out and Johnson gets to be a white knight.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, (BP) said:

They set up his shares in a unique way to be able to get him out the door as soon as something like this happened, so I’d imagine yes. 

Yeah. He's done for. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John from Cincinnati said:

The lurid details from the suit suggest this will be getting far more attention than the last few rounds of this. 

I think I said in the FIRST iteration (maybe 2nd, who the fuck knows) of this thread several months back: How long does WWE skate by on this was just the old lone maverick line? At some point, you're complicit in the toxic culture that's been built. You cannot have shit like this with folks who have been with the company off and on for years (looking at you Bruce "Vince loves chocolate titties" Prichard), and EVERYONE else keeps their job. If I am Endeavor, I am cleaning house. Maybe old bucktooth Kevin Dunn knew what was up and left while the getting was good.

• Like 6

I'm thinking of a certain old sketch involving HHH where Vince demanded Hunter come to the ring in very particular terms.

Turns out he could have just stood there by himself, for the thousandth time.  Like we needed any more examples.

Too bad there isn't actually a Hell for him to visit someday.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I think I said in the FIRST iteration (maybe 2nd, who the fuck knows) of this thread several months back: How long does WWE skate by on this was just the old lone maverick line? At some point, you're complicit in the toxic culture that's been built. You cannot have shit like this with folks who have been with the company off and on for years (looking at you Bruce "Vince loves chocolate titties" Prichard), and EVERYONE else keeps their job. If I am Endeavor, I am cleaning house. Maybe old bucktooth Kevin Dunn knew what was up and left while the getting was good.

Based on what’s in some of the texts, the horses have left the barn on hanging this on one guy. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Eivion said:

So can TKO just fire him now with this news?

Firing him now isn't the issue.  It is whether they bring him back 6 months later because they know the short term memory of wrestling

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

Firing him now isn't the issue.  It is whether they bring him back 6 months later because they know the short term memory of wrestling

Not sure what they would really need him for that would want him. They pushed him away from creative and have enough people around with decent business sense.

48 minutes ago, SirSmUgly said:

Yeah, the evidence given in the suit is disgusting. I mean, super disgusting, don't read it if you aren't in the right mindset. 

I am in a good mindset all things considered and I still wouldn't recommend reading it without knowing in advance what you're getting into.  It's graphic, incredibly disturbing and while not surprising considering Vince it's shocking just how vile it all is.  So if you're gonna read it please keep that in mind.

With Vince I'm too jaded to think this will finally be it that takes him away from all this for good.  But I'm curious about who is not named that was referred to in certain situations.  Assuming it makes trial it's possible some of the names might be shocking to some.  Or not, who the hell knows.

• Like 2