DVDVR Message Board

The Miami Dolphins Dumpster Fire Thread

Ryan

If I was associated with the Dolphins ownership, I'd be saying to the coaches and players involved.. "You have a choice. You can quit, or be fired. Choose."

Is this Burgundy posting under another screen name? Usually she's behind all of the posts that make me cringe.

I am sad.  I work hard to make your skin CRAWL with agony. I have failed you.  I promise to work harder on that. 

Middle-aged woman of color going HAM in the established internet nerd world. ~PROGRESS!

Posted Image

Does he relate it to how the nerdy cop on the Wire was bullied into quitting the force and becoming a teacher?
 No, because he is black and only white people obsess about The Wire.
You've never heard how consumed Whitlock is by the Wire?

Does he relate it to how the nerdy cop on the Wire was bullied into quitting the force and becoming a teacher?

Are we totally ignoring the whole MLK vs Malcolm X debate he brought up for no good reason?

Are we totally ignoring the whole MLK vs Malcolm X debate he brought up for no good reason?

I thought we were ignoring the entire article.

• Like 1

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9951549/miami-dolphins-were-aware-richie-incognito-allegedly-molesting-volunteer-golf-tournament-joe-philbin-says

Information on Incognito's actions with the female golf volunteer last year and how the Dolphins "took immediate action". Meaning that he sexually harassed a woman at a team event and was punished by starting all games last year. From the article it sounds like the action they took was paying off the victim and getting here to sign a confidentiality agreement.

• Like 1