DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2013-14 Regular Season - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

Man I love Joakim Noah .

Looks like I'll finally get to see this Laker team for the first time this year, next Monday on WGN. If they have any players left by then, of course.

CP3 can't come back quickly enough for the Clippers.  Mavs are picking them apart, and the Clips have no crunch time direction here.  Also, Blake has been treated like a bitch by everyone from Jose Calderon to Sam Dalembert tonight.

CP3 can't come back quickly enough for the Clippers.  Mavs are picking them apart, and the Clips have no crunch time direction here.  Also, Blake has been treated like a bitch by everyone from Jose Calderon to Sam Dalembert tonight.

You were saying =) JJReddick4life

• Like 1

That loss by the Warriors tonight was absolutely horrible. Had the lead with a minute to go WITH BALL IN HAND. Nuggets go back up one and then it goes:

-Turnover

-Breakaway dunk with a horrible Barnes foul

-Missed FT, OFFENSIVE REBOUND

-Missed shot, OFFENSIVE REBOUND

-Free throws to go up 5, ball game

They can't lose games like that. ESPECIALLY against a team like Denver, who might have just exposed Golden State's biggest weakness defensively when it comes to guarding small lineups. Jordan Crawford won't exactly help there.

Can't they sign a few ten-day contracts to shore up the bench until some guys come back? I have no clue how that works in the NBA. Do injured guys still count towards the roster total?

Can't they sign a few ten-day contracts to shore up the bench until some guys come back? I have no clue how that works in the NBA. Do injured guys still count towards the roster total?

Yeah, that's what they did. 10-day contract for D-Leaguer Manny Harris. Doesn't necessarily mean the guy coming in will play though, but at this point, they'll probably have to play him.