DVDVR Message Board

Hell In A Cell

Brian Fowler

He kneed him in the face less than 24 hours ago and knocked him out cold?!!?!

And he recovered in time to raise Orton's hand.

He celebrated over said boss after he'd been knocked out by a giant 8 days ago!?!

After that giant did the hard part and laid him out.

So, he doesn't have the title! Maybe he doesn't want it...like Sid!

If he doesn't want the title, the past two months make no sense.

I love that after every high profile Bryan loss, it's just a symphony of wails here.

The angle is maybe a little overbooked, but Bryan looks so strong. On Sunday they even gave him that referee-less 3 count. It took three top level dudes. Come on, now.

Can you believe this guy, buying music and such. Next he'll be espousing progressively inane ideas like health care, gun control and Dolph Ziggler championship reigns.

Let's not get crazy here.

Basically what I have gotten from this thread is that if DB is not the WWE champion, not main eventing every show, and not booked to go over clean and strong in every match he is ever in then the WWE sux~! and people will NEVER WATCH AGAIN (until the next night when everybody watched RAW anyway).

• Like 1

All power and glory to the H.

Ya know...He is The Game. The King of Kings. The Monarch of the Mat. The Cerebral Assassin. Thirteen times of greatness. He's beaten them all: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, The Rock, Mankind, Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker...

You can suck it. And if you don't wanna suck it, you can suck it.

*spits water*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

Basically what I have gotten from this thread is that if DB is not the WWE champion, not main eventing every show, and not booked to go over clean and strong in every match he is ever in then the WWE sux~! and people will NEVER WATCH AGAIN (until the next night when everybody watched RAW anyway).

No, I don't think that's the point. The point is if you're telling a story and midway through the story goes off the rails and goes in an illogical and unsatisfying direction the people who were closely following said story are going to be very critical. This is especially so when the person who has creative control over the storyline comes off undeservingly better than the person the company has spent that last three months trying to get you invested in.

No, I don't think that's the point. The point is if you're telling a story and midway through the story goes off the rails and goes in an illogical and unsatisfying direction the people who were closely following said story are going to be very critical. This is especially so when the person who has creative control over the storyline comes off undeservingly better than the person the company has spent that last three months trying to get you invested in.

This has been a huge fuck up. White hot on the day of Summerslam and so much promise the Raw after... but shitty booking, Bryan never being able to outsmart the heels, he heels constantly highlighting Bryan's flaws... it's a textbook way to fuck up a bloke who got over. Pretty mind boggling... except you always half expect it with the WWE. 

If Bryan was still winning, nobody would be complaining.