DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 7

Dolfan in NYC

Mark Sanchez's Hulk Hand presents:  The Race to the Bottom Week 7!

Of course here's our top 10:

#1   0-6 New York Giants

#2   0-6 Jacksonville Jaguars

#3   0-5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

#4   1-4 Pittsburgh Steelers

#5   1-4 Washington Redskins

#6   1-4 Atlanta Falcons

#7   1-4 Minnesota Vikings

#8   2-4 Oakland Raiders

#9   2-4 Huston Texans

#10 2-4 Buffalo Bills

Teams Bumped off the list: Carolina, San Diego

Welcome to the list Buffalo and Huston!  The Bill are counting on Our Man Flynn to get them to the top of the list; while Huston fans will prove that they weren't cheering Schaub's injury but rather cheering TJ Yates chances of taking them to the promised land.  Of course that assumes that they can beat the three-headed monster at the top of the list.  This week is going to be massive for the rankings as all of our un-victorious teams square off with other ranked teams.  Some shall fall in victory, while others rise in defeat!

• Like 1

THAD is expected to start against Miami. Million Dollar Matt is the backup plan so we don't have to suffer through a TUEL TIME re-run.

Miami is the Bills' best chance to avoid going all the way down to 2-7, with the Saints (in New Orleans no less) and the Chiefs (at home) after that...and the Bills have played like complete ass in Miami the last couple years.

Mark Sanchez's Hulk Hand presents:  The Race to the Bottom Week 7!

Of course here's our top 10:

#1   0-6 New York Giants

#2   0-6 Jacksonville Jaguars

#3   0-5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

#4   1-4 Pittsburgh Steelers

#5   1-4 Washington Redskins

#6   1-4 Atlanta Falcons

#7   1-4 Minnesota Vikings

#8   2-4 Oakland Raiders

#9   2-4 Huston Texans

#10 2-4 Buffalo Bills

Teams Bumped off the list: Carolina, San Diego

Welcome to the list Buffalo and Huston!  The Bill are counting on Our Man Flynn to get them to the top of the list; while Huston fans will prove that they weren't cheering Schaub's injury but rather cheering TJ Yates chances of taking them to the promised land.  Of course that assumes that they can beat the three-headed monster at the top of the list.  This week is going to be massive for the rankings as all of our un-victorious teams square off with other ranked teams.  Some shall fall in victory, while others rise in defeat!

I still won't pick against the Giants in a survival pool. Every week has the potential to be the week they finally decide to show up.

The Jags and Bucs are going to battle it out to the bitter end. The Bucs have the potential to rip off 2-3 wins after they fire their coach, so they should hang onto that psycho for as long as the MRSA outbreak allows them to.

I have to figure this week against Minnesota will be the Giant's best chance to get into the win column.  It might be me being a homer, but I give Tampa a puncher's chance against Atlanta. In all honesty though I don't think they could get more then 2 wins this season (amusingly I had them at 9 wins in the preseason; consider my expectations adjusted).

Honestly I just hope the Giants win so I don't risk getting ban-hammered by Rippa every time the Giants are #1  :)

Honestly I just hope the Giants win so I don't risk getting ban-hammered by Rippa every time the Giants are #1  :)

At this point I bet he could barely lift a ban hammer - his body shattered by disappointment.

I have accepted the season... I just don't want them to roll over like dogs.

They have Minnesota, Oakland, San Diego, 2 games against Washington

So one could argue they could win at least 4 of those. Plus, the other NFC East games are a total crap shoot.

So yeah - I am figuring 4-12. So now I just have to hope that puts them in like 3rd or 4th behind QB needy teams

I have accepted the season... I just don't want them to roll over like dogs.

They have Minnesota, Oakland, San Diego, 2 games against Washington

So one could argue they could win at least 4 of those. Plus, the other NFC East games are a total crap shoot.

So yeah - I am figuring 4-12. So now I just have to hope that puts them in like 3rd or 4th behind QB needy teams

I have a question Mr. Rippa and this is coming from a Chiefs fan who last year was very happy the Chiefs didn't take Geno number one or a QB for that matter. Would you prefer the Giants if they had the first pick to take Clowney or Bridgewater?

Looks like the Giants are signing both DJ Ware and Hillis as multiple reports say they are both taking physicals tonight and the Giants have made roster space for two players