DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS

On 10/7/2018 at 9:52 PM, AxB said:

How old is this man?

Shawn-Michaels-1.jpg

State of him, bloody hell. We need to go on kickstarter to raise money to get his theme music re-recorded. Put the lyrics in the past tense. Should have done that a long time ago.

fab713ec4bf5dd350bc8d01b7f7000c1.jpg

Twin Magic!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Pete said:

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I am driving my automobile?

What is Baba holding.  It's like he heard Nelson say "HA HA!" and ripped the gas pump nozzle off to begin his pursuit of him without a moment to spare.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Natural said:

43723141_1992773527428358_46777858614655

I don't recall the name of the jobber in the Russian hat, but I'm disappointed in Corey for not making the obvious Boris Zhukov reference. 

Speaking of Graves, I find he's getting worse each week. He's become more of an unbearable heel. It's not in a good way either. It's not a Bobby Heenan or Jesse Ventura heel, but more of a Jerry Lawler or JBL heel that is actively taking away from what he's calling.

53 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

That's the stuff of nightmares. Imagine waking up next to your SO, and the psychotic Stephanie smile is staring back at you.

A smarter person than me could make a gif of that. As is, you'll have to make do with this:

5b35585694134f45d553958c3d3725ba.gif

I miss YTMND, sometimes I think I'm the only one who remembers

• Haha 1