DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
5 hours ago, Beech27 said:

Yano turning on Makabe--thus helping Nakamura--was what marked Chaos' formation in the first place, though it's funny to look back at that old lineup now.

Fn029mvB2GnVlF-g6tYeH5Z_fInbuJFawnEdIsdr

That is an awful lot of people shouting at a camera.

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

How did Karl Anderson go from Chaos to Bullet Club?  

He was in GBH,  and was part of the crew that turned on Makabe to form CHAOS.  Him and Bernard failed to beat the Dudleys 3 times in a row and they were kicked out and replaced by Naito and Yujiro.  After a while after Bernard left, Anderson,  along with Devitt and Fale used their gajin in the NJ Dojo comradarie to start Bullet Club.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

How did Karl Anderson go from Chaos to Bullet Club?  

(Edit: What Raziel said.)

When Bernard left for WWE, he got a pretty sustained singles push—which I think more people should check out, as an aside—but lost his biggest matches against Tanahashi and Okada. After another loss to Tana: 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Goodear said:

Abdullah+the+Butcher+Sheik.jpg

Remember when cm punk was pitching see films doing a cannonball run movie? How great of a cameo would the sheik as Jamie farr's character with Abby as his bodyguard/man servant would have been.

On 4/23/2018 at 6:15 PM, Wyld Samurai said:

That's almost as bad as my uncle losing his eye entirely from a firework being shot into it.

Was your uncle a priest who was also a werewolf and terrorized Corey Haim when he was wheelchair bound?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Looking back, three things come to mind. The lineup of champions, Becky Lynch not winning the NXT Women's Championship and while I really like the current NXT Championship designs, I miss the old ones. Took a while to come around on the NXT Championship. 

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

DbStsHrXkAA1O7p.jpg

LOL at Sasha Banks' shirt and Cesaro's face in the second picture.

Also, Elias' extremely "I'm enjoying this, but that thing is going to kill me" face.

• Haha 3