DVDVR Message Board

RAW - 3/5/2018 - Sing Us A Song, You're The Piano Man

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

Dickhead Cena trying to shoehorn himself into a match is actually growing on me. I wish he’d do it with other matches that’ll happen at Mania, but start getting absurd. Like trying to enter the tag title matches, offering to fight alone. 

Just show up on 205 Live and have Drake tell everyone Cena made the cut off at 204.5 pounds, while Roddy is furious.

i mean silly as it sounds, Cena vs Roddy for the 205 Title would be a better match and get more heat than anything else they could present and make the actual Mania card.

And this is why I’m someone Jim Cornette would yell at for not respecting da business. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DeathyBoy said:

Just show up on 205 Live and have Drake tell everyone Cena made the cut off at 204.5 pounds, while Roddy is furious.

i mean silly as it sounds, Cena vs Roddy for the 205 Title would be a better match and get more heat than anything else they could present and make the actual Mania card.

And this is why I’m someone Jim Cornette would yell at for not respecting da business. 

Why the hell are you trying to give Cena Matt Hardy V 1.0's gimmick from WM XIX?!

14 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

Why the hell are you trying to give Cena Matt Hardy V 1.0's gimmick from WM XIX?!

Please, Matt Hardy V1 claimed he could slam a tornado but never proved it. Cena literally slammed a Hurricane. 

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Victator said:

He takes Carmella's MITB case to cash in on Charlotte. 

Cena stealing Carmella's briefcase and spending an episode of Raw and Smackdown trying to cash in on all champions would be fun. 

Then, Cena goes completely mad and demands a shot at the European title, Hardcore title, Million Dollar Belt, the belt made for Andre if he won at WM3, the Western States title, etc.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ultimo Necro said:

So to support Matt Hardy will we have the traditional WWE renaming process?

”Coach, here comes Vanguard and Benjamin!”

... except Vanguard is the groundskeeper & Benjamin is the drone.

3 hours ago, Ultimo Necro said:

So to support Matt Hardy will we have the traditional WWE renaming process?

”Coach, here comes Vanguard and Benjamin!”

They’ll just use another word that means the same thing, like changing Final Deletion to Ultimate Deletion.

Also, did anyone else catch that Stephanie left out Jason Jordan when mentioning Kurt’s five kids?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Victator said:

He takes Carmella's MITB case to cash in on Charlotte. 

And then he'll claim the Womens belt is a world title and that he beat Flairs Daughter to break his record.

I also liked Cena being nice enough to let AJ know he can make it a triple threat after he beats him, so he doesn't ruin his Mania chance as well.

10 minutes ago, Rows said:

And then he'll claim the Womens belt is a world title and that he beat Flairs Daughter to break his record.

I also liked Cena being nice enough to let AJ know he can make it a triple threat after he beats him, so he doesn't ruin his Mania chance as well.

I mean even in kayfabe people know AJ wants his Goddamn match with Nak at Mania. 

1 hour ago, JonnyLaw said:

They’ll just use another word that means the same thing, like changing Final Deletion to Ultimate Deletion.

Also, did anyone else catch that Stephanie left out Jason Jordan when mentioning Kurt’s five kids?

As long as they don't change it to Final Solution.

Yes, I noticed the exclusion of Jason Jordan. Jordan is like cousin Seven on Married with Children. He went upstairs and was never seen again...except on a milk carton.

Since it was asked here

PWI is saying that the team that will be facing the Bar at Mania isn't a team already

The exact quote is

The word backstage at Raw was that the current plan for the Bar is to face a team "not currently a team" at Wrestlemania 34.  No idea who that might be yet.

9 minutes ago, Rows said:

Watch it be something silly like Braun and Elias.

The early betting is Bray and Matt Hardy

Basically the match at the Hardy compound is on RAW in the coming weeks and it unites them

11 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

If they're wasteful enough to do the Final Deletion before Mania, that Wyatt/Hardy team might just become a thing. 

Would it really be wasteful? I have trouble seeing the crowd being fine with just watching it unfold on the screen.

• Like 1