DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

Missy Hyatt was hot as fuck during that period.

I like to think Missy and Jason Hervey would hear Fred Savage's inner monlogue when they were being intimate.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Missy Hyatt was hot as fuck during that period. By the time she got to ECW about six years later...not so much.

I like to think Missy and Jason Hervey would hear Fred Savage's inner monlogue when they were being intimate.

I'll agree with part one, however I'm not liking this, because the second part ruins Wonder Years for me now. Good job, Eddie. You butthead. 

For the record, it was 2 years and change when she went to ECW. 

As a serious question, where do you think she'd end up in the Monday Night Wars, had she not had that incident in WCW that resulted in her suing and leaving?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

As a serious question, where do you think she'd end up in the Monday Night Wars, had she not had that incident in WCW that resulted in her suing and leaving?

DX would have been saying awful things about her on camera on a weekly basis is my guess.

10 hours ago, Victator said:

She was in ECW two years later. I thought she looked pretty good then. I'm not sure when she went nuts on surgery. 

That's right. I forgot about her earlier run in ECW. I was thinking about when she was there toward the end with Justin Credible, Francine, Steve Corino, and Jack Victory.

So, yeah, here's some gossipy level stuff. Goto apparently has some kids living in the states he has nothing to do with. At least he didn't as of when I found that out a few years back from an historian friend of mine. I would assume any would be with his ex-wife, the former women's wrestler Despina Montagas.

Yikes. Minor sleuthing and I find his son's facebook page. It's definitely his son with her. Weird. Anyway, enough of that OTness. He should be buried in that suit.

The one I found seems to be about 23 or so. His mother's in some photos. Name's Daishi Goto if you're curious. Leilani Kai is a friend of his, so I'm most likely accurate.