DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

49 minutes ago, Mike Zeidler said:

They invested in and thus profited from all sales Zubaz made, so they were much more likely to have time for fans at Zubaz events, yeah.

That just makes it sound worse. 

"Hey kid. We wouldn't normally give you an autograph, but your mom bought you a pair of Zubaz and we're profiting from you, so step right up. Is that Carl with a C or K?"

2 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

I may or may not have been told my wearing Zubaz is a major turnoff

They're so fucking comfortable 

I had a pair of pink and black Zubaz a few years ago when everyone in BC was going through a Zubaz craze.  Sadly, the Zubroz stable never took off, but I kept those Zubaz till my wife basically threatened to divorce me if I didn't get rid of them.

Still took a few weeks past that.  They are literally the most comfortable pants you will ever wear.

And I got a retweet from Zubaz, so it all worked out.

As the kids say, a millionbillion likes from me on that American Dream post. "Semi-professional wino" cracks me up every time. Also, now that I have seen Thee Last Battle of Atlanta, the new Holy Grail should be a bootleg tape of ROCK 'N ROLL REVIVAL '74, although footage of DR with or against Jos Le Duc would be festive as well.

- RAF

1 hour ago, clintthecrippler said:

Yet shockingly appreciative and cognizant for that era that Japanese and Koreans aren't the same just because they are Asian.

Ironically enough, I just watched a 1987 JCP today on the Network where Cornette gets bleeped for using the term Japs.

9 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

And even funnier, acknowledging the racism that exists between both nationalities. 

Speaking of Japan

14344689_1380250155338026_16645666037237

Hokuto's Hitlist!

Those were the other competitors (minus Kyoko) for AJW's V*TOP tournament at the Tokyo Dome in 1994.