Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Swiftian said:

Have they been broken up or they're just not on TV much?

Liv got sent to SDL which was considered the breaking up of the group, but she has yet to appear since. Of course the Wildcard rule now could basically cancel that out. Then Ruby had shoulder surgery so none of them have been on TV since the Superstar Shakeup in April.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one debuting tonight is the Hardys and Shane Helms

I think this marks the second time where Jeff Hardy has been arrested right before an episode of Table of 3 premiers that he is on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New episode debuts tonight

Seth Rollins, Cesaro, and Nigel McGuinness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RIPPA said:

New episode debuts tonight

Seth Rollins, Cesaro, and Nigel McGuinness

It's great, and it's a total blowjob of ROH. Now, that's probably because Gabe works there now. But my stoned mind went to WWE trying to get behind ROH now because AEW isn't ever going to put WWE on the ropes, but it's already killing ROH. Insert Sinclair/ Trump/ Vince conspiracy theory nonsense here. 😛

edit: They mentioned Homicide. I never thought I'd hear him mentioned on any WWE anything.

Edited by Johnny Sorrow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2019 at 12:22 AM, Johnny Sorrow said:

It's great, and it's a total blowjob of ROH. Now, that's probably because Gabe works there now. But my stoned mind went to WWE trying to get behind ROH now because AEW isn't ever going to put WWE on the ropes, but it's already killing ROH. Insert Sinclair/ Trump/ Vince conspiracy theory nonsense here. 😛

edit: They mentioned Homicide. I never thought I'd hear him mentioned on any WWE anything.

It was a total blowjob of ROH but it also made it sound like it was this dead company like the original ECW.   Has that "remember how great Ring of Honor was" vibe which if you watch the current product isn't that wrong

I guess Table for 3 is going the Ride Along route and being completely commercialized with the latest one with Alexa, Braun, and Ember Moon.  While it is always funny watch Braun eat 3 of those monster burgers in like 8 bites.  I wonder if we will ever get to the point on these shows where we are trying to identify which indie worker is at the drive thru of the KFC or at the bar of the Applebees.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved the Applebees shit. If they're gonna show us wrestlers eating together, make it realistic. AEW needs to snatch up Cracker Barrel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If want to be realistic Table for 3 would be filmed at a Denny's, Waffle House, or just a random diner that stays open at 4 in the morning.  That is wrestlers I have seen eat at.  Not eating that KFC Cheetos Chicken sandwich nightmare like on that one Road Trip episode

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting around a restaurant sponsor is fine because it comes across as natural

The forced stops on the Ride Alongs are fucking brutal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2019 at 9:10 PM, RIPPA said:

The one debuting tonight is the Hardys and Shane Helms

I think this marks the second time where Jeff Hardy has been arrested right before an episode of Table of 3 premiers that he is on

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new episode airs Monday after RAW - Angle, Bischoff and Vickie Guerrero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

APA and Teddy Long

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight's Table for 3 is centered around the Nation of Domination:

D'Lo Brown, the Godfather, and Mark Henry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really good table for 3, with some really great stories. Loved the unreleased photos of the planned 1997 Papa Shango return.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:28 AM, DreamBroken said:

Really good table for 3, with some really great stories. Loved the unreleased photos of the planned 1997 Papa Shango return.

Godfather's face when he told the story of Shango being dropped killed me. "What, I ain't Papa Shango no more?" I really wish these shows were longer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also loved the idea that the People's elbow was created because the Rock was having trouble dropping an elbow with his left arm

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess we won't be getting new Table for 3 episodes this year most likely, since they usually tape them when everyone is in town for Mania. Maybe they'll pick them up later in the year if possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2020 at 2:22 AM, Brian Fowler said:

I guess we won't be getting new Table for 3 episodes this year most likely, since they usually tape them when everyone is in town for Mania. Maybe they'll pick them up later in the year if possible.

If everything is back to “normal” and they have the Hall of Fame at Summerslam then you would figure they would film them then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we do get a mini-Mania weekend at SummerSlam that would be cool. I was just about to post about no Table for 3’s cuz no Mania too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell did they do to Arn?!?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...