DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: Week 1

Dolfan in NYC

Eagles were absolutely hosed on that backward pass call. Skins have literally done nothing.

Those the worst because the Skins get a TD on this drive and you are a suddenly all "How the fuck are they losing?"

The best part will be the Houston/Chargers game trying to follow this and everyone complaining how Houston play like a normal old fashioned team and how horrible it is.

I'm just thankful ESPN didn't see this coming. Their answer to that probably would have been having Bayless and Stephen a Smith announce the game.

So basically the Eagles would be up like 24-0 if Michael Vick wasn't playing

Yeah pretty much

A good QB hits COoper for the TD instead of throwing to the double-covered rookie TE

And any rightie with decent height doesn't get that quick deflection that fools the refs into thinking that a lead-out to McCoy was supposed to be a lateral

The best part will be the Houston/Chargers game trying to follow this and everyone complaining how Houston play like a normal old fashioned team and how horrible it is.

I'm just thankful ESPN didn't see this coming. Their answer to that probably would have been having Bayless and Stephen a Smith announce the game.

Scary.  But still better than Joe Buck.

I imagine the conversation between DeAngelo Hall and Desean Jackson involves a lot of "Indubitably!" and "Poppycock, good sir!" and adjusting of the monocle.

One would then assume it ended with one of them shouting "I SAID GOOD DAY!!!"
  • Like 3

And I thought it was bad enough that Berman was the lead announcer for Texans vs. Chargers.

That game certainly cannot be as funny as the one right now. There has been much in the way of hilarity. I don't think I've laughed at an NFL game like this since... well, the last time the Redskins hosted the Eagles on Monday night.