DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] RD1B: SETH ROLLINS vs. EMMA

MM16: 1st RDB - SETH ROLLINS vs. EMMA  

131 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

I like how the pro Rollins votes seem to boil down to: 

"He's not as bad as people say"

"He had a totally shitty year but other people would have been equally shitty in his role"

"I feel bad that Rollins is getting this much hate so I'm throwing him a sympathy vote"

Emma wears tiny finger gloves. TINY FINER GLOVES!

Also, no match Emma has been involved with in the voting period is better than Neville/Rollins, Sting/Rollins, Brock/Rollins, or, hell, even the long ladder match with Ambrose.

Dude come on Brock/Rollins was a nothing match, the ladder match was 10 minutes too long, and the Sting match was decent. Emma/Asuka is as good or better than any Seth match in the voting period, and it's the only time Emma got to have a showcase match(which was still the opener on the card).

• Like 1

"He had a totally shitty year but other people would have been equally shitty in his role"

"I feel bad that Rollins is getting this much hate so I'm throwing him a sympathy vote"

Mine was "I'm gonna vote for the world heavyweight champion over someone who got sent back to the minor leagues."

• Like 3

Mine was "I'm gonna vote for the world heavyweight champion over someone who got sent back to the minor leagues."

I KNEW YOU WERE A MORELOCK SOCK PUPPET!!!!

Seth had a handful of good matches I like, but can't remember strongly outside of maybe two (one of which more for its flaws). His character was ok, but nothing strong and not something that could really support the length he was champ. I'm not really big on any of Emma's actual matches. The one I remember best is the Asuka match, and I felt that went a bit long and was somewhat the wrong match wrestled even if it was solid. That said, I love the character change she went over in the summer, and her partnership with Dana is great, easily one of the highlights of NXT this past year. She gets my vote this time.

Emma wears tiny finger gloves. TINY FINER GLOVES!

Also, no match Emma has been involved with in the voting period is better than Neville/Rollins, Sting/Rollins, Brock/Rollins, or, hell, even the long ladder match with Ambrose.

Emma is fine. But she is not, and has not been, a better pro wrestler than Seth Rollins, especially not this year.

But, sure, let's move Emma on so she can lose in the next round.

I'm sure that Tiny Finer Gloves > Crossfit > AJ Styles' Gloves

If you motherfuckers are voting for Cena I'm calling you out. He was worse than Seth as far as made up arguments go.   With his ridiculous PWG tribute gimmick.

We have an early candidate for the Fowler award

I think Seth was really good last year even though he was clearly miscast, but I want Emma to be one of my many baby's mamas.  One day the entire WWE will be filled with my progeny, and I won't reach that goal by voting for Seth Rollins.

If Emma had Seth Rollins push and never got injured, the crowd would be hot for babyface Roman Reigns finally beating super heel Emma at Wrestlemania. If Seth Rollins had stayed healthy, everyone would still be apathetic to either Rollins/Reigns or Rollins/HHH. Evil Emma might be one of the better workers in this entire tournament and could make sneaky run. I don't know how long The Architect would last but it would not be as long as Evil Emma

If all the praise for Emma continues to be over the top nonsense like ^, I guess I have to keep up.

Rollins rolling through that Cena cross body at SS > Emma's entire career.  We can argue his value at WM, but he clearly was the best guy in the building at SS.

I guess the "I want to fuck her" vote is also in play.  Which is pretty much the saddest reason to vote for someone.  You poor lonely souls.

• Like 1