DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] RD1B: TOMMASO CIAMPA vs. EC3

MM16: 1st RDB - TOMMASO CIAMPA vs. EC3  

88 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

I am just posting a couple more EC3 matches because only like 2 of your watched TNA and based on the Gargano thread, everyone is all CIAMPA IS GOD'S GIFT TO WRESTLING!!!

vs. Austin Aries

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33foyb_tna-world-championship-match-ethan-carter-iii-ec3-vs-the-big-daddy-of-destruction-j-rocc_sport

vs. J-rocc

This is actually hard. I might need to think about this.

Then again, that EC3/Spud hair match was wild and might be a trump card. The overbooking and jibber-jabber worked so well there. 

Shit, I don't know, I need to see arguments. 

I feel bad voting how I did, but I think in-ring wise, Ciampia is better and had a better over all year.

But EC3 should get all the credit in the world for carrying the shit show that is TNA on his back for the past year.  

• Like 1

Also - something you really don't vote on per se - but EC3 is a great underrated social media presence.

My favorite was Ray sub-tweeting EC3 about how Jeff Hardy was dressing (during that whole Hardy as servant thing) and EC3 tweeted back "I'm on it!"

I thought the Spud hair match was during last year's voting window. I will watch more EC3 if he advances but that was a high end MOTYC for me and makes this easy. Not a fan of Ciampa in PWG but I'm liking him more in NXT.

I feel bad voting how I did, but I think in-ring wise, Ciampia is better and had a better over all year.

But EC3 should get all the credit in the world for carrying the shit show that is TNA on his back for the past year.  

EC3 has been the only good thing about TNA for two years now. Gotta go with him.

Well, there it is. Anyone who makes anything about TNA worth watching should get bonus points in this tournament. 

We're in agreement. Bonus marks for EC3's theme:

I thought the Spud hair match was during last year's voting window. I will watch more EC3 if he advances but that was a high end MOTYC for me and makes this easy. Not a fan of Ciampa in PWG but I'm liking him more in NXT.

Air date is what we used for this tournament

In fact this match was the one it was specifically asked about

It's amazing how they gave Derek Bateman this EC3 gimmick and he is just fucking nailing it out of the park.  Just love everything about it, the promos, the matches, it just works.  I'm so glad I was able to personally tell him he's by far the best thing about TNA.  So EC3 it is.

• Like 1

Lol, that is some Jimmy Hart on DDP's theme copyright work-around for EC3's music. Hilarious. 

I haven't watched TNA since Joe first arrived and they shit the bed back then. EC3 is the only act since then that I feel like I might be missing out on something. 

Which song? It's too bad we don't get entrances on PWG DVDs, but for completely understandable reasons.

He also sucks on his thumb after sticking it up other men's anuses. His actual wrestling in the company leaves a lot to be desired though.

I like EC3 for someone operating in hell, but after seeing Ciampa live I couldn't vote against him.  He has an innate charisma that really radiates in person.  He's improved and become more consistent all at once too.  He even had a worthwhile non-casket match with Fenix for AAW.  Plus I feel like this is a proxy vote for Chip Day