DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] WELCOME TO MARCH MADNESS 2016 - ULTIMATE SURVIVAL

RIPPA

The GIFs that Rippa posts at the locking of the MM threads are hilarious. One of my favorite things about this year's tournament.

Yeah, I'm reading threads after the voting ends just to see what gif Rippa uses.

I feel the same way.

Okay - I am changing my mind

Sweet 16 will go up around lunch today (assuming work doesn't kick my ass)

Sweet 16 will close on Sunday

This will allow me to put the Great 8 up - ideally Monday afternoon but the latest Tuesday morning and speed this whole process up.

• Like 1

Well of the three way tie currently happening in first - two of us will plunge in the next round

Oh and it appears that ballot entry time is the tiebreaker

A reminder that the polls will close some time today - I am just going to close them all at once to make my life easier.

Figure you got until after time (so maybe 5 PM EST)

RIPPA has abondoned lucha in favour of a little girl whose dreams will get crushed once she faces the cruel reality of the wrestling business when the call up comes. It's fine. She can have this year. Rush is set to have several apuestas matches it seems. There's next year. There's always next year......

So, who actually advances from Lesnar vs Ricochet? Lesnar because that's who Rippa voted for, or is the elite eight now a Nefarious Nine?

So, who actually advances from Lesnar vs Ricochet? Lesnar because that's who Rippa voted for, or is the elite eight now a Nefarious Nine?

Lesnar

• Like 1

So Phil just so happens to vote to tie a match that also happens to feature someone he has in the final 4, which also happens to put him at 1st in the bracket challenge.

HMMMMMMMM

Heavy lies the head that wears the crown.

So Phil just so happens to vote to tie a match that also happens to feature someone he has in the final 4, which also happens to put him at 1st in the bracket challenge.

HMMMMMMMM

Heavy lies the head that wears the crown.

That's why the *thud* is so loud when kings are beheaded.

HMMMMMMMM

Well 30 people voted for Brock after me but whatevs