DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

People forget just how short Goldberg's wrestling career was. The guy took what was basically 6 year long wrestling career and lived off of it for life. 

Not even that long when you take into consideration the time off he had in WCW in the time off he had AFTER WCW. Closer to 4.

People forget just how short Goldberg's wrestling career was. The guy took what was basically 6 year long wrestling career and lived off of it for life. 

Not even that long when you take into consideration the time off he had in WCW in the time off he had AFTER WCW. Closer to 4.

I can't imagine a better pro wrestling story than Goldberg. He came in and got REALLY over when wrestling was at the height of its popularity and has lived off that popularity ever since. 

The physical difference when he worked JAPW a few years ago was astounding. I mean he was never in bad shape to begin with, but seeing him all shredded to bits like a triathlete was something else.

Also, this.

12669646_1121827367857851_70109392418315

• Like 1

Adam Rose never really fit in with the Rosebuds, did he? They're all wearing their fancy dress raver outfits, and then he's in the middle looking all

fasterpussycat1.jpg

and you wonder why they bought their Dad to the party.

• Like 2

Crazier/worse physical transformation:

Bulldog from 1997 to 1998:

XEHs8Mk.jpgr1jknEh.png

Or Lex 1996 to 2000:

GF5Ibbr.jpg

That wasn't even Luger's biggest change.  Compare his physique at Superbrawl '92, where he was every bit of 300 pounds, to his WWF run the next year at about 235.

Masato Tanaka losing all that weight and gaining all that muscle has always weirded me out.

TanakaKuroda7703.jpg

to

096.jpg

Honestly it isn't that weird when you look at the pics (it's more like a Weight Watchers ad) but you watch the matches and the sudden change is like WTF

Un-stocky Masato Tanaka is really freaking me out.

Is that Becky on his left?

Also, I know I'm probably in the minority on this, but I think Braun looks so much more natural when he's smiling than in his current gimmick.

Agreed. Stroman really doesn't fit with the Wyatt's aside from the beard.